• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Knight's journey: Likke of Twilight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonja~Soulheart

Speed lvl- snail
Website
alichinorinoa.deviantart.com
heeya guys! long time no update XD here's the next one :'D

Chapter Twenty-Seven: Three Destinies

“What’s wrong?” asked Sora.

Minutes of running reached them to the castle’s interior. Sora let go of Rue seeing that he could stand on his own again. Everybody stopped to catch their breath. Likke glanced back with worry in her eyes.

“Triggerhappy… I hope she’s alright.” Likke said, her voice faint. “She’s strong and all but…”

“Hey,” Sora patted Likke’s shoulder. “I don’t really know her but she can manage. Think positive, okay?”

Likke still had doubts but nodded.

“Alright. So,” Her attention shifted to their surroundings. ”What now? We made it this far but what do we do?”

Sora looked around the castle interior. It remarkably resembled Castle Oblivion’s design with the exception of its walls and pillars in a shade of gray. Whenever anybody made a step, it gave of faint echoes into the distance. Rue then noticed three doorways further down from where they were.

“Three doorways? This doesn’t feel right.” said Likke. “Does anybody feel the same way?”

Riku agreed. “Traps might be set everywhere in this place.”

“I don’t care about any stupid traps. I’m going to find Collsiea!”

Rue, being stubborn as always, then ran alone towards the middle doorway.

“Rue!” she shouted. She shouted again with her voice echoing inside the wide path. No response came after.

“He can just go running off like that!” Likke scowled. “And yet he calls me immature. He should learn how to-”

“Fire!” shouted Donald, casting fire towards Likke. She in response ducked, avoiding the attack. Likke was about to complain but that changed as a small, burned being fell on the ground. A heartless attempted to strike Likke from behind but luckily Donald saw it and acted just in time.

“Th-thanks,” she gulped staggering away from the burned body. “But next time, please warn before attacking.”

“Gawrsh, if there’s gonna be a next time. Lookey there!” pointed Goofy at the hordes of heartless sprouting out of nowhere. More started to appear along with dozens of nobodies.

Likke gulped. “Oh snap.”

Sora summoned his Kingdom key, going into a battle stance. Donald tightened his grip on his staff and Goofy prepared his shield. Sora made the first move by charging towards thrusting his key at a heartless, which disappeared the instant the keyblade swung against it. Sora then stepped backwards before charging again towards a nobody, slashing it on its side.

As the nobody collapsed vanishing from existence, Donald began to cast spells on other heartless namely, thundaga, firaga and blizzaga. Riku then ran forward, slicing heartless near him. Likke then summoned her Glory of Life keyblade and shot jolts of lightning flying out towards the heartless about to attack Riku from behind.

“Thanks.” said Riku just after finishing a heartless about to slash his arm.

Likke then dashed ahead of Riku, eliminating heartless along the way. “No sweat.”, she smiled.

Goofy slammed his shield against a nobody about his size, pushing it away far enough for Donald to freeze it stiff with blizzara.

“Gawsh, this might take long.” stuttered Goofy.

“This’ll take forever!” shouted Sora, as he leaped in the air then landing down on top of a nobody, thrusting his keyblade into its body.

Likke closed her eyes for a moment, trying to concentrate. When she opened her eyes once again, they turned from a glimmering green to a gentle blue color. As she waved her hands, a blast of light emitted hurling the nobodies away and destroying all of the heartless in one strike.

“Whoops… that was a little too much.” she thought. “I shouldn’t try to go overboard.”

Sora dropped his jaw, after seeing the attack. “Whoa…”
Even with the attack, black mist gathered and more heartless appeared.

“We can’t do this forever.” She said, turning her attention to the three pathways. “We have to split up. At least by that way, they won’t be able to attack all of us.”

Everyone agreed.

“Alright. I’ll take this one on the left.” said Sora pointing towards the pathway.

“Then we should go with you.” added Donald.

“No wait.”

Likke then walked to Donald. “Can you… catch up to Rue? I’d like to follow him myself but I feel I should go this way.” She said, facing the rightmost pathway.

Donald scratched his head but shrugged. “Eh sure. That brat might be in trouble. Let’s go Goofy!” he motioned to Goofy then began to go through the middle path.

“Riku.”

“What is it?”

Likke then took hold of his hand. “We should go now,” she smiled.

Sonja~Soulheart

Speed lvl- snail
Website
alichinorinoa.deviantart.com
Oooooooooooooooooooooohhhhttt XD XD XD XD

That's so cute XD And awesome chappie!Your battle scenes are really good!:D
And my Sora went alone?!!!Hah joking XD
yes your sora went alone XD lol XD thanks a lot buddie XD

Great chapter and I wonder whats goin on with Kairi,Namine,and Roxas?
thanks a bunch ^_^ hey yeah... i forgot those guys ^^;;; ah i'll include them in the next one.

That was just a truly wonderful chapter.
thank you for reading Haku ^_^

Haku

<3
O.O I haven't seen this thread in ages it seems, but if you have time to continue writing more chapters it would be great but if you don't then that's fine as well XD.

Haku

<3
Yeah hopefully Sonja will continue with this but she's probably busy with other things at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back