• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Knights/Warriors/Secret Ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Never^^ Kh3 can go either way its really up in the air. I dont think nobodies age at all, because if you look at roxas he looks like sora does in kh1(a year younger) and the same with namine. If you look at xemnas he looks like the original xehanort while ansem looks like an aged version of the original xehanort. A nobody wouldnt age because the soul is eternal and never dies out while a heart on the other hand isnt eternal and ages, and since the heart is obvioulsy the stronger out of the three(heart, body, and soul), the heart would cause the body to age.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Let's see why we think it's in the past:

Nomura said "I would at least say it's in the past, but you could think it's in the future."

How do we know he isn't meaning PEOPLE MIGHT assume it's in the future. Not that the game is in the future. He's very vague on that point. But he DOES say it's in the past, there's no denying that.

Then Nomura states the next KH Installment will NOT be a numbered entry into the series and follow after KH2. That screams Prequel. Since Nomura also stated the next game would NOT be COM, as in style or an in-between game.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Let's see why we think it's in the past:

Nomura said "I would at least say it's in the past, but you could think it's in the future."

How do we know he isn't meaning PEOPLE MIGHT assume it's in the future. Not that the game is in the future. He's very vague on that point. But he DOES say it's in the past, there's no denying that.

Then Nomura states the next KH Installment will NOT be a numbered entry into the series and follow after KH2. That screams Prequel. Since Nomura also stated the next game would NOT be COM, as in style or an in-between game.
Sure nomoura said the next projet wont be a numbered sequel...that scream Re:CoM and Kh:fm2. That staement can mean anything, and he wasnt even referring to the game in that quote he was referring to the trailer
After the ending, there's a secret movie this time, too. What exactly is the movie trying to tell?
I actually have a solid idea on what the movie's setting will be in my head. In the previous game's secret movie, I wasn't even sure if I would be making a sequel or not, so some parts of it were quite vague. But this time I already have an idea my head where I think "This is it."

Did that scene happen in the future or in the past?
I would at least say it's an episode in the past, but.... Hmm, how should I say this? It's in the past but you can also think it's in the future, something like that.
That only proves the trailer was in the past, that obviously points toward a flashback in a future game....

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
The New Secret trailer could be a memory or a dream set in the past, but the game could be in the present.

Never^^ Kh3 can go either way its really up in the air. I dont think nobodies age at all, because if you look at roxas he looks like sora does in kh1(a year younger) and the same with namine. If you look at xemnas he looks like the original xehanort while ansem looks like an aged version of the original xehanort. A nobody wouldnt age because the soul is eternal and never dies out while a heart on the other hand isnt eternal and ages, and since the heart is obvioulsy the stronger out of the three(heart, body, and soul), the heart would cause the body to age.

Very True^

Soraroxrikusux05

hey when did he ever say it was in the past that would be dumb cuz sora might not be in it god i hope it isnt but who knows it could go anywhere

Ryo Akane

I read an interview with Nomura and he said that the Secret Ending of KH2 wasn't in the past, present, or future if Iremember correctly.

Gothic_Donald

Website
www.myspace.com
Did everyone already notice that there were four keyblade holders in that secret ending? I haven't been here in a while and I just wanted to clerify that. I was also wondering if the Knights have no connect to Sora, Riku, or any other keyblade weilder. What if the ending was more of an ancient prophecy. Like that shadowed blurred keyblader. Maybe he's a rogue keyblader or maybe he's the good guy. Or anti-hero or whatever. I'm just throwing random though

Ruki

I have to agree with I-D's theory for the most part. Except I thought that Mickey wielded the Keyblade of Darkness. It still could go either way. Also, Nomura did state that it could be considered past or future. It could mean that something in the past is going to happen again.

Soraroxrikusux05, I hope you realize that having a main character other than Sora would be good for the series. He's cool, but I want someone new after 3 games of the naivete.

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
I would actually hope that Kingdom Hearts will be mor elike Final Fantasy and be more serious.

I only say 4 unknown characters in the secret scene, the three knights and the mysterious shadow.

Gothic_Donald

Website
www.myspace.com
I would actually hope that Kingdom Hearts will be mor elike Final Fantasy and be more serious.

I only say 4 unknown characters in the secret scene, the three knights and the mysterious shadow.

Exactly. The Shadowed figure also held 2 keyblade (or one).

The knight were 2 females and 1 male. I couldn't really tell what the other one was because it was blurry. There are people who think the the Knight with the broken mask is Sora, but didn't Noruma or someone say that none of the knights were Sora, Kairi, or Riku. And if that's not true than who are the 2 female keybladers that Sora was with.

If those aren't female (which they most like are) than those guys must be curvey to fit into armor like that and still be able to breath.

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
Exactly. The Shadowed figure also held 2 keyblade (or one).

The knight were 2 females and 1 male. I couldn't really tell what the other one was because it was blurry. There are people who think the the Knight with the broken mask is Sora, but didn't Noruma or someone say that none of the knights were Sora, Kairi, or Riku. And if that's not true than who are the 2 female keybladers that Sora was with.

If those aren't female (which they most like are) than those guys must be curvey to fit into armor like that and still be able to breath.

I think that there are 2 males and 1 female and how do you know the shadowy figure is holding a keyblade? I also think the dude on the right of the middle guy is the one who broke his visor.

Twilight_Kid

I remember reading another thread not long ago, although I have no idea where it is. They got the pictures of the knights and the one who broke his visor and tried to match it up. It came out with none of the 3 that we saw as matching I think. I wish I could find that thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back