• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kurt Zisa

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I have not beat Phantom and I used cheats XD
KZ was no problem though.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
I have beaten Phantom and Kurt Zisa.. Both were easy, but IMO Phantom was easier.

Yunq Jay said:
Wow, thats weird. It was more for me.

Remember when you had to answer the questions in the beginning of the game? How fast you gain experience depends on the answers you chose.

Gamefaqs said:
Depending on what is displayed after you select the 3 options is how fast you will level up. Heres the list of what is displayed and what happens:

>If you start at dawn: Less EXP will be required to level up UNTIL you reach lvl 40. After lvl 40,
more EXP will be required to level up than usual.

>If you start at midday: Normal amount of EXP is required to level up all the way from lvl 1 to lvl 100. This is the most balanced option.

>If you start at dusk: More EXP is required to level up UNTIL you reach lvl 40. After lvl 40, less EXP will required to level up than usual.

There. So apparently Yunq Jay's Sora requires more exp after lvl 40, and twohearts' Sora requires less exp after lvl 40.
I have the same thing with twohearts; I beat him once, I get a level.

KuroiHonoushi

was twohearts
I have beaten Phantom and Kurt Zisa.. Both were easy, but IMO Phantom was easier.

Remember when you had to answer the questions in the beginning of the game? How fast you gain experience depends on the answers you chose.

There. So apparently Yunq Jay's Sora requires more exp after lvl 40, and twohearts' Sora requires less exp after lvl 40.
I have the same thing with twohearts; I beat him once, I get a level.

on the 3 questions i did one on TOP one in the MIDDLE then one on the BOTTOM so each one lvld out each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back