• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lack of Ven

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathkeeper(:

I'm sure SE will give equal game time to each character. They showcased Aqua this time around because she's the one we know least about.
Van is looking for Terra
Terra is looking for the BwHoPL
And Aqua is looking for Terra and Ven.
I'm pretty sure that's how it's broken down. If I HAD A PSP [I don't think I'm going to stop complaining about it any time soon xD] I would want to play Aqua first, just because her fighting style is way different than anything that's been playable in the KH games. She looks fun! Then Ven cuz the way he fights seems pretty fun too, especially the way he holds his keyblade. Then Terra cuz his story seems interesting. Playing for the "other side" is always enticing :)

simair

In a lovely land of laughing llamas who leap over
I haven't been looking at a whole lot of scans or anything but does anyone know if Ven's fighting style is going to be similar to Roxas' and Sora's? That would be boring to me...

EDIT: Forget it. I should have read Oathkeeper's post first.... I suppose he fights differently then.

crazzyBRY

I've been looking at a lot of the scans lately and have noticed that there are more scans of Terra and Aqua then of Ven. THis may sound crazy and I pray that it's not true but could it be possible that the game is shorter for each character?

because terra and ven already have scans before...while aqua doesn't..

and on the new scans...they're showing aqua now..since they haven't shown any of her game styles...

Aria

braver by the minute
Yeah, I was glad they were showing more of Aqua. Like, Ven and Terra have their own little mysteries but we don't know what Aqua could really be up to.

A

Audo

Ven still is in these recent scans... it's just that he isn't featured as much as Aqua due to her not getting showcased much yet. Don't start worrying about it or anything >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back