• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Land of Dragons Animation "glitch"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
Forgot to mark in the subject, but I guess this could have minor Disney-plot spoilers.

Alright, this will only make sense if you've completed the Land of Dragons fully.

Remeber the village that got attacked and destroyed? Hopefully you do. Well, if you return to The Land of Dragons later, the village has been restored and it's all nice and pretty. Here's where the glitch comes into play. Go to the Bamboo Grove (the place where you started the land of dragons). Find the opening in the bamboo reeds that you could call a "window." Then, go into first-person view and looks out the window.

What do you see? The village, but destroyed. That doesn't really make sense since you just walked through the village and it was restored.

Now don't get me wrong, I understand the possiblity that this could just be a different village or something.. but still, it doesn't really make sense.

Trimmblade

That's a different village. The village that was destroyed was near the summit,a dn this one is down low. Shan Yu destroys that one at the VERY beginning of the first visit to LoD.

Trimmblade

Look, it's nothing new. The village you see in the Bamboo Grove is destroyed at the VERY beginning of the first visit to Land of Dragons.
Plus, it's nowhere near the summit of the mountain.
This isn't the same village.

C

Charlie

I KNOW this is going to sound stupid-but the fact that the creators stuck a window in the town when it's restored in order to see when it's DESTROYED feels like a hidden message or something to me. Think about it-Something PURE & something tainted/corrupted/destroyed/ "Dark"..in a sense, call me CRAZY but I think that in a twisted way represents the game that you're playing because it represents something from two different ends.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Beauxxx said:
I KNOW this is going to sound stupid-but the fact that the creators stuck a window in the town when it's restored in order to see when it's DESTROYED feels like a hidden message or something to me. Think about it-Something PURE & something tainted/corrupted/destroyed/ "Dark"..in a sense, call me CRAZY but I think that in a twisted way represents the game that you're playing because it represents something from two different ends.
o_O WOW that was deep..and had alot of meaning but i dont think Nomura went that far with it....but who knows maybe he did he is like KH GOD..lol
But still really good theory...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back