• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

language of love

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TsuraMutsugi

ie, the language of KH2... yall are thinking "wtf are you talking about" i'm thinking the games gonna be in english in about two weeks, but what IM wondering is, will we be able to make it japanese voices with english subtitles... reason for my asking is, i don't know if i could bair roxas' english voice e__e;

sorasblade

jesse mccartney's voice fits great as Roxas i bet if you didnt know who it was doing roxas voiceover. you probably wouldnt even care, so just shhh, and wait for the game and play it. there.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
if u watch an english vid the voice matches the character. and that's all that really matters. cuz if the voice dosen't match the character then the voice is bad.

TsuraMutsugi

sorasblade said:
jesse mccartney's voice fits great as Roxas i bet if you didnt know who it was doing roxas voiceover. you probably wouldnt even care, so just shhh, and wait for the game and play it. there.

okay, wtf, i've known who's roxas' voice is every since the first revieling of the voices happened, and i've heard it with the voiceover and everything ever since the mtv interview, and i dun like it
so you just shhh D<

sorasblade

anywho im not saying when they revealed the voice cast im saying if you would of just heard it before but i dont want to argue about this just forget that the voice is even there and read the subtitles.haha. but yeah i know what u mean. but it does not matter if voice matches the mouth then theres no big deal.

but yeah u just dont like jessemccartney but youre not going to see him and he doesnt even sound like jesse well not as much.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
TsuraMutsugi said:
okay, wtf, i've known who's roxas' voice is every since the first revieling of the voices happened, and i've heard it with the voiceover and everything ever since the mtv interview, and i dun like it
so you just shhh D<

it's his/her opinion so don't flame:rolleyes:

T

TwilightBlitz7

mccartney did very good i wonder how he will do with the battle grunts

Old1eyeddog

Who figgin cares if his voice is good or not! as long as you get to play the game, does it matter?!

p.s there are clips of his voice. poke around and see what you can find.

Lightkeeper05

ok i hate Jessie as a singer, but have u guys seen him act. hes not bad. voice acting sounds good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back