• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Laptop

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erebus Kronos

Godess of the Titan's
if this is in the wrond board just move it.
anyway, I might be getting a new laptop. It'll be over the summer though. Any nono's brands or good brands I should look at? Help would be great. thanx

Azurith

Awards
Angels of darkness tread softly in the light.
You can build custom laptops, if you are used to building your own machines.. for about the same price as a store bought laptop.. if you just want that 'uberness'. ;)

Here's the main stuff:

Stay away from:
HP United States - Computers, Laptops, Servers, Printers & more (Or Compaq)
Find a Notebook, Desktop, Server, Printer, Software, Service, Monitor or TV at Dell.
Gateway Computers & Home Electronics: Laptops, Notebooks, Monitors, Desktops
IBM United States (Older laptop models.)

Good places to start:
IBM United States (Browse newer stuff.)
Alienware: High-Performance Systems - Notebooks, Desktop PCs, Workstations, Peripherals (Highend-laptops... expensive as hell.)

Places to shop:
Google Product Search (Google's shopping search engine.)
Newegg.com - Buy Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, Digital Cameras and more! (Cheaperest.)
TigerDirect.com Super Buys - Computer Parts, PC Components, Desktop Computers, Laptops, Notebooks
Mwave.com: Home Page
Pricewatch | Lower prices on computers, laptops, mp3 players, motherboards, computer parts and electronics (Price comparison.)

Just a few places to start looking.

When you find something that you like, my opinion is to search for information and reviews about that particular brand/model/etc...

~~Azurith

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Unless you need something that's top of the line (read: Alienware), look into Acer. Pretty solid brand, with decent warranty/customer support.

Erebus Kronos

Godess of the Titan's
Thanks guys for your help. I probably get an HP or a Dell. I can't get alienware cause their expensive. I want to get a costum built but it has to come from best buy because they are replacing my Sony Viao, (really old one that ways a tun). Thanks again guys, I'm really greatful.

Don't buy Dell, for now, alot of physical errors have been happening, just wait until they go under new manufacturer for their batteries etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back