• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Larxene´s english voice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Pat Carrol is NO Larxene.

Larxene is sort of like a bitchy popular girl kind-of voice. But, li ke, a popular girl who could easily rip out your intestines.

Awards
Everyone should back up off Pat Carroll, because unless you've seen what she can do, you can't disprove me. Lulz.

T

tazztig

If they do find a voice then it would sound uh............................................

Awards
If they do find a voice then it would sound uh............................................

That should be considered spam, because it has no actual point.

Anyway, everyone knows that Pat will be the chosen VA, and you can't deny it.

Awards
ok then Noo Monkey...uhhh time to prove yourself. what does Pat sound like anyway?

Ursula.

I could upload a video of Larxene with Pat's voice, but I don't have time to download 2 sets of cutscenes then edit them with *shudder* Windows Movie Maker.

Raiko

Come break me down
*falls off chair*ursula?you expect Larxene to sound like and old lady who is a wicth rather that an arrogant,sadist,b*tchy type of person? if Pat can change the tone of her voice and make it more younger then..i dunno.

Awards
*falls off chair*ursula?you expect Larxene to sound like and old lady who is a wicth rather that an arrogant,sadist,b*tchy type of person? if Pat can change the tone of her voice and make it more younger then..i dunno.

She can make her voice sound all b*tchy if she wants too. That's part of the deal with playing a villan.
Also, I do expect Larxene to sound like Ursula, and I also expect Seth MacFarlane to do his gay guy impression for Ven.

Raiko

Come break me down
She can make her voice sound all b*tchy if she wants too. That's part of the deal with playing a villan.
Also, I do expect Larxene to sound like Ursula, and I also expect Seth MacFarlane to do his gay guy impression for Ven.

bwaahahahahah!!!hoo...*cough* anywho...ok so you do expect her to sound like that..but what if no one acually likes how ursula sounds?

Awards
bwaahahahahah!!!hoo...*cough* anywho...ok so you do expect her to sound like that..but what if no one acually likes how ursula sounds?

It's not that I expect her to sound like that as much as it is I want her to sound like that.

Also, anyone who doesn't like how Ursula sounds can jam rusty nails in their ears, as they don't deserve to hear.

Awards
ok you want her to sound like that?hmm...how would you figure out if she sounds good with larxene? i've already seen what Yannis did and michelle sounded good with Larxene.

I can just imagine it. I have good imaginative skills, which is why school is boring.

I asked Yannis to do a scene of her saying "I rule the seas now!", but he refused and said it would kill her hawtness for him.

Raiko

Come break me down
lololol lmfao..i just imagined it and it sounded pretty wierd.
Larxene:*while pinching her nose*I rule the seas now!
i usually have very bad imagination when i dont hear any music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back