• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Larxene-The Best Woman Fighter on Organization XIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Hahaha, good point... they would be all barbequed man! Hahaha, meh, she's ok... Her role in my FanFic is good though :D

Pika Popper

Larxene is a good character, considering she is the only organization member that is a female.

To bad she died in Kingdom Hearts Chain of memories.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
To be honest, I don't really like Larxene, I only like her element and abilites, otherwise I hate her personality and everything about her, she annoys me. Especially when she picks on Sora. Because of her, I once, threw my Gameboy Advance out the window but luckily it landed on the grass! At least you know for a fact Larxene will be the least favorite of mine when it comes to Org. XIII. XD

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
Id did the same thing but it was because of Larxene the second time you fight her i found her impossible

Seiramu

I love Larxene! She is so awesome and also one of my favorite Organization members. She is really cool, I love her attitude. I wish we could be friends irl lol XD

I don't like her paired with Axel though. It's because I'm a big AkuRoku fan. Also, Axel doesn't like her at all, he's totally ignoring her in Re:Com and he only likes Roxas (wheter you want to see that as friendship or love). No, I think Larxene should be with someone else...Demyx maybe. Why? Because she would totally boss him around hahah, show your man who's the boss girl!

DaisyDuck

My reaction to the first time I played CoM was "oh my god! She 's so evil. I LOVE HER!"

And you can't really blame her for being bitchy, stuck living with five men on a good day, and twelve on a bad day. That's gotta be rough...come to think of it, that castle has got to smell like a locker room :lol:

And hearts or no hearts, at least a few of them must have made a pass at her at least once. I love the scenes in Re:CoM where she gets all flirty with Axel. I can't tell if he's just trying to play it cool or he really doesn't like her touching him, especially when she touches his face and he flinches away. Then again maybe she zapped him a little.

Seiramu

My reaction to the first time I played CoM was "oh my god! She 's so evil. I LOVE HER!"

And you can't really blame her for being bitchy, stuck living with five men on a good day, and twelve on a bad day. That's gotta be rough...come to think of it, that castle has got to smell like a locker room :lol:

And hearts or no hearts, at least a few of them must have made a pass at her at least once. I love the scenes in Re:CoM where she gets all flirty with Axel. I can't tell if he's just trying to play it cool or he really doesn't like her touching him, especially when she touches his face and he flinches away. Then again maybe she zapped him a little.

I think the Axel/Roxas fan inside me is speaking right now, but I seriously think Axel didn't like it. I mean, he did say Roxas is the ONLY ONE he likes (friendship,love,whatever) and he totally ingored her and flinched when she touched him. I can assure you, he didn't like Larxene. But like I said, I think the Axel/Roxas fan inside me is convincing me to think this.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Yeah, but I think Axel doesn't like her, I think in a way, it's obvious. AkuRoxu is a better choice if you asked me!

larxene_lover_16

DaisyDuck;2953590I love the scenes in Re:CoM where she gets all flirty with Axel. I can't tell if he's just trying to play it cool or he really doesn't like her touching him said:
What scene is that? What floor is that scene played?

dark shadow girl

On a island drifting off into the great deep empty
Website
www.myspace.com
I love Larxene's fighting still. And I always imagined her to just only flirt with Axel(I'm not AkuRoku).
I more likely think she'll be with Marluxia, don't know why, but I do. And Demyx is to much of a wimp
for her, she'll kill him. I hope you can play her on the one for the DS, that would be freakin' awesome.
I hate that she died before Kingdom Hearts 2, but good opportunity she'll be back considering that
if a nobody and its heartless is destroyed that person comes back, or so thats what I've heard.
And I think Org. Member 14 or Namine was best friends with her.

Riku191

Xemnas- If you rearrange his name...
Xigbar- No proof that's he gay.
Xaldin- No proof either. It's kind of hard to prove that any of the Organization XIII members that appear in Kingdom Hearts that they're gay.
Vexen- He's not gay, but he's creepy with the bug eyes of his.
Lexaeus- Not gay.
Zexion- To emo and goth for Larxene.
Saix- No proof.
Axel- Well...I think that he has a VERY strong friendship with Roxas, but since so many fangirls thinks that he and Roxas are gay...
Demyx- Metro hairstyle
Luxord- Not gay, he's a pimp!
Marluxia- I thought he was a girl when I first saw him and I had a small crush on him...until everything went wrong. The long, pink hair and the flowers kind of mislead me.
Roxas- He's in love with Namine (I think so...)

Also, I think the reason why the other guys don't hit on her is because they tried once...but her standards are too high, as depicted in these pictures:
Pick_up_Lines_for_Larxene_pg_2_by_The_Hikari_Within.jpg

Pick_up_Lines_for_Larxene_pg_1_by_The_Hikari_Within.jpg

LMAO thats the funnist shet ive ever seen omg she laughed axel's weener and xemnas is number 1 for a reason? bwhahaha

dark shadow girl

On a island drifting off into the great deep empty
Website
www.myspace.com
I think Larxene's gonna throw up from Luxord. HHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
Demyx sing, the worlds will end as we know it.
Axel does not like Larxene nor Roxas so people stop with the yaoi and AkuRoku already.
Wait,..., is he holding the Makeout Paradise book from Naruto? That's funny. Now run Larxene.
Go figure Vexen would be the perv to ask to break in the lab table.
And come on she can't really be laughing at Axel can she, go figure a guy drew this and wants
Larxene to himself.
All those guys are perverts and what about 14, I know we don't know what she looks like but
Larxene wasn't the only girl around and Namine, but I don't think they would hit on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back