• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

LARXENE!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Who else had the hardest time beating her the 2nd time in Re:CoM? She was a pain in the ass especially since it was nearly impossible to dodge her when she used thundaga! It took me like a month!

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
I just slashed away..and eventually she went down.. which one is Fatal Frame again? or what cards i mean that make it?

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
Stop + Keyblade +Keyblade.

Speaking of that, this should be in side stories.

ohh right..I'll try that one sometime..i don't think i ever used that one.. ever..

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
I always just though time wasn't that useful..well by itself not combined...so i never used it..but if you say it works well then i have to try it out now.. XD

Malevolence

Raw Life
She was pretty damn hard, fastest bitch ever. I lost to her at least 5-7 times on the first try. And the second time you fight her we'll maybe 3 times.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Ahh, Larxene, gotta love that bitch^^ who knows how many tries it took me, i just know it took me longer on the original gba than on the re

7thspade

I thought the Riku Replica was the hardest boss in CoM, but Larxene was a toughy too. You just had to keep her from doing those annoying specials with cards breaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back