• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Larxene

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
She is a flawless HBIC who is my favorite member of the Organization as of late. Her "IDGAF about you now go jump off a cliff" attitude is a nice change of pace from the normal KH girls such as Xion, Namine and Kairi.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I loved hating Larxene. She made a really good villain and gave me a good reason to hate her. I was more than happy to beat her and thrilled when she faded out of existence in CoM.

Lord betrayus

Website
m.www.yahoo.com
I loved her to death....when she died, when she was alive, er sort of I don't know how to word it with her being a nobody I dunno I consider them zombies in a way only smart intellegent zombies...but you get what I mean, anyways she was a bitch plain and simple I will forever hate her with a vengance and love her for giving me a reason why, I mean she's the only villian I hate.

Sciolto

Website
sciolto.deviantart.com
I adore Larxene. One of my favourite characters <3
She's just so different to all the other KH girls and I love her voice. So much.

What's the quote in her report again? Oh yeah "I wish I had him set ME on fire!" xD

Stagnate Wolf

I like in Re:CoM when you encounter her before your first fight with her. She whipes the floor with Sora in the cutscene. I also liked fighting her, even though when I had CoM for the GBA, I got destroyed by her.

Larxene is sumed up in one word:Bitch

I think she is the most developed Org member. And I love how she's a female villain but is very different from any Disney and FF villainous.

fav quote
"I'm not gona breack the toy.I'M NOT DUM"

WwhiptailwW

She's a complete bitch but that's what's good about her. She's kind of like a character you love to hate, which is a good quality for a villain. I also love playing as her in Days.

Wheels

Now I've played more through CoM, I'm really starting to like her, for some strange, strange reason. She's also got some of the best damm quotes in both games. Some of my faves
"What are you looking at? ...Oh, dream on. It's not gonna happen, pipsqueak." - To Roxas
"Broke his heart, I'd say more like she smashed it, really." - Nami and Repliku
"Eww. You're awake?" - To Roxas
"Worst. Mission. Ever."
"If you're our big-shot Keyblade wielder, then we're in deep doo-doo."
"Ugh, let's go--before you kill any more of my brain cells."
"What do you want? I'm busy. Go hit your head against the glass
or something."
"And then to send me off to teach that half-baked Nobody basic magic!? I
should've had him light ME on fire."

Ahhh, she's so horrible to Roxas XD

Sarox

Larxene is the perfect magnificent bastard. You hate her and want to kill her for being such a bith but at the same time you like her. Something about her that I noticed is that, like Demyx, she seems to be a very good actor. Seriously just watch any of her cutscenes in RE:Com and try not to forget that she doesn't feel emotion.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
She's a bitch at times, but that's exactly why I love her. If I was on good terms with her -Larxene befriends NO ONE- I would let her kick anyone's ass. <3 Cept mine of course, and my friends.

Winterborn

i like her, she is like a bitch but a fun bitch :p
her weapon of choice is cool and like her element, lightning.

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
Many people don't like her because she's a bitch, especially towards Sora and his buddies, but I actually like Larxene's snarkiness. I like how she's dominant and strong. I even like her little sadistic streak. She was someone fresh, different from the other KH girls in that she wasn't a Mary Sue-ish princess or a Sue-y clone of a princess who can't help herself. I like how Larxene is bold and daring instead of soft-spoken and prude.

I also like the little back-story on Larxene's past. In the KH Days novels, Larxene states that she doesn't want a heart anyway because she finds it too painful to have one. This makes me wonder as to maybe this is how she came to be as a sadistic, cruel woman. Perhaps something bad happened to Larxene that made her become this way. It also makes for some good fan fiction plot bunnies. s1cofeeman

fantasy08

Finally getting to this post lol. I love Larx.s1elleface One of the most entertaining characters in the series to me, and in Re:com she definitely kept the entertainment coming.Also the little dialouge she had in Days was snark gold as always. Adored it. She's a b*tch, a jerkass, or whatever people want to call her, and I love her for it. She was great at what she was supposed to be, which is a villain, and a highly watchable one at that. I'm also glad her personality is so different from the protagonist females clichéd, stereotypical ones.

It seems she was sitting herself up to be hated, for some, by daring to seductively touch fangirl favorite Axel lol,but probably what really sealed her fate was kick-boxing the hero and b*tchslapping his damsel in distress across the room. I of course jumped on the Larxene fangirl train because of these actions lol. Then add in her goldnugget dialouge, and electrifying personality(pun intended lulz), and I knew I was going to stay on that train for good.

She took this Dark Action Girl - Television Tropes & Idioms and ran with it perfectly.

*Shameless fangirl plug*http://forums.khinsider.com/fanclubs/122787-larxene-fanclub.html
Join! You know you want to lol.

Last edited:

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Many people don't like her because she's a bitch, especially towards Sora and his buddies, but I actually like Larxene's snarkiness. I like how she's dominant and strong. I even like her little sadistic streak. She was someone fresh, different from the other KH girls in that she wasn't a Mary Sue-ish princess or a Sue-y clone of a princess who can't help herself. I like how Larxene is bold and daring instead of soft-spoken and prude.

I also like the little back-story on Larxene's past. In the KH Days novels, Larxene states that she doesn't want a heart anyway because she finds it too painful to have one. This makes me wonder as to maybe this is how she came to be as a sadistic, cruel woman. Perhaps something bad happened to Larxene that made her become this way. It also makes for some good fan fiction plot bunnies. s1cofeeman

Finally getting to this post lol. I love Larx.s1elleface One of the most entertaining characters in the series to me, and in Re:com she definitely kept the entertainment coming.Also the little dialouge she had in Days was snark gold as always. Adored it. She's a b*tch, a jerkass, or whatever people want to call her, and I love her for it. She was great at what she was supposed to be, which is a villain, and a highly watchable one at that. I'm also glad her personality is so different from the protagonist females clichéd, stereotypical ones.

It seems she was sitting herself up to be hated, for some, by daring to seductively touch fangirl favorite Axel lol,but probably what really sealed her fate was kick-boxing the hero and b*tchslapping his damsel in distress across the room. I of course jumped on the Larxene fangirl train because of these actions lol. Then add in her goldnugget dialouge, and electrifying personality(pun intended lulz), and I knew I was going to stay on that train for good.

She took this Dark Action Girl - Television Tropes & Idioms and ran with it perfectly.

*Shameless fangirl plug*http://forums.khinsider.com/fanclubs/122787-larxene-fanclub.html
Join! You know you want to lol.

Couldn't have said it better myself (and it would have been really long anyway, lol). I really love the woman. She's my most favorite character in the whole series in general, and her time was cut too short for someone who didn't fall in the cliche and brought a new spice. Especially when we have things like Kairi, Xion, and Naminé to look forward to in their typical roles. While Naminé isn't bad and I like her as well, Larxene was the only one who never bored me. I honestly wish she could have remained alive so I could laugh my ass off throughout 358/2 Days. Trust me, I would have needed it.

Whether you hate or love her, you can't deny that she was somewhat memorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back