• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Larxene

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do YOU like Larrxene????

• Yes!

Votes: 30 65.2%
  • No!

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Maybe, not sure...

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • I don't care...

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A~X~E~L

i don't got anything against her, but a bit more info on her wouldve been good in KH2 (only female org member for cryin out loud)

yado

I taste delicious
she was a very interesting charcter. she may not have been very strong but i lied her style. wish we knew more bout her though

SoraGaurdian

Yes! She rocks! Wish I could've seen more of her...actually...I didn't see any, really. *hasn't played CoM*

Darkness_Shadow

Website
www.freewebs.com
yes play it! It is the best game ive ever played on the GBA.
And yes Larxene Rox! But the last time i fought her i killed her the easyest that time! It was wierd.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
LARXENE IS A HOTTIE!!!!!!!!!!...a crazy, phsycho, not afraid to curse yo @$$ out kinda hottie....*nervous laugh*...heh...ya, she is pretty awsome!...and feisty!...O.O!

Inuyasha

well she is fine but i didnt think much of her shes scary especially with those claws and she was a pain in the but in chain of memories but overall she is a good chara ter 2 bad she was elimated though because i would have liked 2 see her in kh2

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
KingdomKid07 said:
LARXENE IS A HOTTIE!!!!!!!!!!...a crazy, phsycho, not afraid to curse yo @$$ out kinda hottie....*nervous laugh*...heh...ya, she is pretty awsome!...and feisty!...O.O!
You took the words right out of my mouth she is F&*(^%$ AWESOME!!! WHOOOO!!! I miss her T_T

Josiah

Quarian Power!
WHHHOOOO!!!!! BABY!!!!!!!!...SHE IS SMOKIN!!!!!!!!!!...lol, just kidding, although she is very hawt!!!!!!!!...but i wouldnt dare tell her that...unless she is hanging me on a metal rod, very high in the stormy sky, forcing me to say it or she will call thunder from the sky and ELECTROCUTE MY @$$!!!!:DXDDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back