• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Last Episode - SECRET BOSS CONFIRMED

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiju-Z

╬ProperArtist╬;4770362 said:
So does this mean the reason Terranort doesn't wield the keyblade in KH is because that Guardian is a living Keyblade?

That could very well be the reason, we may never find out, though D:

AquavsShadowDefender.png

Aqua vs The Shadow Defender in a strange area~

ffdgh

O_O and we can fight him with either of the 3?

...TIME PARADOX

S

Stillenacht

Man, Even before he was a heartless Terra/Terranot/Xehanort was awesome. You have definately become my favorite. Im watching this as we speak btw :Dshamisen

B

brosandi

O_O and we can fight him with either of the 3?

...TIME PARADOX
No, just Aqua. Last Episode is only Aqua.

This fight takes place before Braig and Ansem find Terranort. This is most likely the thing that makes him lose his memories and the like, and how Aqua's armor and Keyblade is there.

I don't think it's lame at all, i think it's awesome the secret boss actually contributes to the story, and has a purpose.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
So that's How Ansem got his Shadow Defender. Interesting. I'm thinking Before he got defeated He summoned a Portal into the RoD and pushed Aqua in.

Imagine Ven fighting him. Why does it have to be Aqua being choked D:

memoire.mx

AQUA fell into darkrealm D:

hey that keyblade is her oldstyle from the conception D: why ?

Mitchman

Lingering Vanitas could be the secret boss. This as said, should just be the last boss in the string. As Nomura said you need to have your command deck set specifically to beat it, and this is just random commands.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Noting, this also confirms Xehanort's Heartless to be Master Xehanort. So far the both are so similar, I wonder why he didn't get all of his memories back. Or maybe he did.

And could the Guardian be Terra's darkness?

Mitchman

Yeah that's another point. The secret boss is not this, cause it explains what happens in certain scenarios for the end. Also this tales. guy is really good, got almost full health for all 3 and did a shit full of stuff the other two wouldn't. I would check this stream for a full 100% completion.

B

brosandi

I'm sorry, but when was it ever said that Secret Bosses HAD to not contribute anything to the story? My god guys. v.v

Ponisito

What? Why is not the secret boss? It is really canon on the story or not?

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Yeah that's another point. The secret boss is not this, cause it explains what happens in certain scenarios for the end. Also this tales. guy is really good, got almost full health for all 3 and did a shit full of stuff the other two wouldn't. I would check this stream for a full 100% completion.
Every other secret Boss, Xemnas and LS were relevant to the story. Heck Xemnas battle is at the root of 358/2 Days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back