• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Last Episode - SECRET BOSS CONFIRMED

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchman

Crazy Van boss is crazy. 1HP bar and it has the strongest attacks. You really do need a perfect deck.

B

brosandi

@ _ @ Jeez, Vanitas just doesn't know when to die, does he? Or... He's TOO COOL TO STAY DEAD D:

Really curious as to what happened to colors. Maybe Ven being asleep has something to do with that?
It's because it's just a lingering sentiment/absent silhouette/unversed of Vanitas. not the real thing, it's just what little is left of him.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
WOW he just looks awesome. he's probably super Omega hard to just look at Xp. i wonder why Aqua has to fight him <.<

What's that keyblade she got ?

she received that keyblade in the last episode after she put Ven in Castle oblivion *aka the land of departure after transformation*.

Mitchman

There's just 1 bar, no extra ones. And by perfect deck you need the right commands to kill the bugger.

00 Raiser Fan

o_O I just asked you what're you talking about and you ignored me!!!
Seriously what do you mean by crazy vanitas?? is he the real secret boss or something??
The stream thingy doesnt work for me so can someone tell me!!

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
o_O I just asked you what're you talking about and you ignored me!!!
Seriously what do you mean y crazy vanitas?? is he the real secret boss or something??
The stream thingy doesnt work for me so can someone tell me!!

Yes Vanitas (or rather, some sort of leftover of him) is the real secret boss. He looks a bit different as wel (white instead of red and Unversed symbol on helmet)

00 Raiser Fan

facepalm Doesn't anyone check the thread before they post things like that anymore? It's on the previous page.

EDIT: I mean Page 5...

Thanks a bunch!!!
And no, am not really willing to go over all the pages of the thread if am not even sure if someone posted it!!
Then again, THANKS!!!

And he doesn't look all that cool, I just hope he's REALLYY REALLY DIFFICULT...
I want to feel punished when I get to him!! :D

Hypertech

Awards
Behind the truck in the world that never was.
Thanks a bunch!!!
And no, am not really willing to go over all the pages of the thread if am not even sure if someone posted it!!
Then again, THANKS!!!

And he doesn't look all that cool, I just hope he's REALLYY REALLY DIFFICULT...
I want to feel punished when I get to him!! :D

Lol, he has 1 HP bar, but insanely powerful attacks, judging from what I've read...

memoire.mx

hope that doesnt mean that vanitas will come back in kh3 D: but would be nice to see that the real sora kicks his ass

00 Raiser Fan

ONLYYYYY 111111 ?!!!
So much for my secret super boss...Sigh*, anyway I still hope he punishes me till I have to throw the UMD around...(Which I often do ;D )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back