• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Last Names

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Why dont Kingdom Hearst characters have last names?

• Square enix forgot about putting last names

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metalmanmac1

Website
www.youtube.com
This has been bugging me for a while, why doesn't sora have a last name? i mean cloud leon final fantasy characters etc...have last names how come sora didnt get one? even in the world ends with you, characters have last names, neku's last name is like sakuraba, And not only sora all characters in kingdom hearts ( i dont mean disney characters cuz soem of them do have last names) Y dont any of them have last names? tell me what you think? :thumbsup:

Rix

:)
Awards
because last names has no importance in KH so far.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i agree with Rixam. i don't think last names have any importance with the kingdom hearts storyline.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
They probably have last names, but it's practically irrelevant in KH.

EDIT: Rixam beat me to it. >.>

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Didn't you hear? Last names are no longer cool. Thus, we go with first names.....only.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Considering that last names don't matter in some stories, I think Kingdom Hearts might be one of those, whose character might not need a last name though it could help distinguish a character with the same first name from another but it's also in a way unique if you put the names Sora, Riku, and Kairi together. Does that make sense?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Considering that last names don't matter in some stories, I think Kingdom Hearts might be one of those, whose character might not need a last name though it could help distinguish a character with the same first name from another but it's also in a way unique if you put the names Sora, Riku, and Kairi together. Does that make sense?

Yes and that's the point. The names in KH mean anything, even and especially if they're the same - like a Somebody and their Nobody, which is part of why they smacked the X on the Org's Nobodies.

darkterra579

This has been bugging me for a while, why doesn't sora have a last name? i mean cloud leon final fantasy characters etc...have last names how come sora didnt get one? even in the world ends with you, characters have last names, neku's last name is like sakuraba, And not only sora all characters in kingdom hearts ( i dont mean disney characters cuz soem of them do have last names) Y dont any of them have last names? tell me what you think? :thumbsup:

sora just dont have a last name
its just that simple its not something important
and its nothing to worry about
bad tread alert lock it down

Xarhas

I voted that family in KH doesn't matter, thus, no last names.
Though, I've heard people call Sora's last name Hikari in some fanfictions.
God, I remember that creepy fanfiction I read; Sora's last name was Skywalker....
(shiver....)
I mean, it WAS a good fanfiction, but the name, it'd pretty much be calling Sora "Sky Skywalker".

SwordsmenXIII

i voted that family has no part of it, although the only time you see/hear family is in kh1 w/ kiari grandma at HB and when sora's mom is calling him for dinner

A

Audo

Last Names, like Family, has no importance or relevance in KH.
That's all.
Though in my fics I use:
Sora Harada
Riku Masaki
Kairi Rein
Naminé Légèré

xD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
They don't need last names. And having last names would recognize that they have families and the point of this game is to focus on relations of the the heart, rather than blood. The only relation I remember there being was Kairi's grandmother and Sora's mother who said "Sora, dinner's ready! Sora?"

(Speaking of Kairi's grandmother, where is she? Is she long gone?)

And it's fun to speculate their name and family ties in fanfiction. Sora is related to Cloud (lmao! Sora Strife), Sora is related to Leon (lol. Sora Leonhart), Sora is related to Sion from The Bouncer (Lol!!! Sora Barzahd), Sora is related to some OC character with a last name like Kaze or Mitsuhashi.

A

Audo

They don't need last names. And having last names would recognize that they have families and the point of this game is to focus on relations of the the heart, rather than blood. The only relation I remember there being was Kairi's grandmother and Sora's mother who said "Sora, dinner's ready! Sora?"

And it's fun to speculate their name and family ties in fanfiction. Sora is related to Cloud (lmao! Sora Strife), Sora is related to Leon (lol. Sora Leonhart), Sora is related to Sion from The Bouncer (Lol!!! Sora Barzahd), Sora is related to some OC character with a last name like Kaze or Mitsuhashi.
She probably became a test subject for Xehanort v.v;;
That'd be sad.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Last Names, like Family, has no importance or relevance in KH.
That's all.
Though in my fics I use:
Sora Harada
Riku Masaki
Kairi Rein
Naminé Légèré

xD

That last one is weird, lol. Looks like a french name - not sure how to pronounce it, though.

She unfortunately died of a heart attack. Sad, isn't it?

*Bold Print* Say no more, that'd be perfect. Lawlz XP

A

Audo

That last one is weird, lol. Looks like a french name - not sure how to pronounce it, though.
Rofl. It is french. I thought it fitting since Naminé uses accents too. Lay-sure-a
(a is in the letter A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back