• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Last Scene of Kingdom Hearts: DDD predictions?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bgizzles45

Nomura pointed out that ...

The opening of this title will be in Xehanort’s point of view. Additionally, there will be a surprise unlike anything seen before in the last scene.

What do you think will happen in the last scene? Maybe...

• Xehanort secretly joined the Mark of Mastery test with Sora and Riku and tried to manipulate Riku, or ends up being the final boss.
  • Xehanort probably kidnapped Kairi while she was on Destiny's Island while the Mark of the Mastery was taking place. He still remembers sending her as a child to Destiny's Island when he served as an apprentice. Maybe he is attempting to make a X-Blade using her?
  • Sora somehow meets and talks to Ven at the end in his dream and tells him where exactly in Castle Oblivion/Land of Departure he's located. Xehanort finds out and gets there before anyone else can.
  • Sora looses the Mark of Mastery, and Riku wins.
  • YenSid reveals he's the Mysterious Figure.
  • Ansem, Seeker of Darkness and Xemnas fuse into their complete being as a final boss.
  • Master Xehanort and Terra separate when Ansem, Seeker of Darkness and Xemnas was destroyed.

Random ideas I had.

Last edited:

maggosh

Awards
Website
www.khwiki.net
"...there will be a surprise unlike anything seen before in the last scene."

Yes, we certainly have not seen Xehanort manipulate anyone or Kairi be kidnapped. Both firsts for the series.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
This happens after Sora & Riku's final battle with Xehanort. With his lofty ambitions to summon the precious light found in time of great crisis, Xehanort rips open the fabric of space and time to merge the Realms of Darkness and Light. The two escape the crumbling world, and the camera pans out to all of the worlds in the Realm of Light being slowly magnetized towards the chaotic seam that calls them to the void. See you in: Kingdom Hearts III.

Shitjustgotreal.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Everybody looks into the sunset while 'Mama, I'm Coming Home' by Ozzy plays in the background.

DarkRiku-12

Xehanort devides by zero, thus ripping a hole in reality, he then fuses with the realms of light, darkness, nothingness, dreams and dildos to become Chuck Norris. You loose the game and your 3ds explodes from the awesomeness.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
i have a couple of ideas

1 yen sid is evil and has been manipulating everyone from the very begining

2 MX is sora's dad dun dun dun

3 they show kh nuditity

4sheldon pops annoying the crap out of riku so riku kills him

5 this was all a distration so he could open the keyblade war up letting loose chaos universe wide

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
KHDDD is KH3, OH YEAH IM CALLING IT!

But really Yen Sid could be evil cause if you remember Maleficent's crow came through his window in KH2 and we never found out what happened to it after that.

Or something really big will happen that will shock us but who knows.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
KHDDD is KH3, OH YEAH IM CALLING IT!

But really Yen Sid could be evil cause if you remember Maleficent's crow came through his window in KH2 and we never found out what happened to it after that.

Or something really big will happen that will shock us but who knows.

It flew into his window then dropped the cloak in front of the fairies who got scared and then Maleficent was resurrected.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I have a feeling it'll be something none of us can predict, thus being surprising.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Sora and Riku beat the Final Boss, and then Riku angsts about how he's still not sure if he's worthy, but Sora cheers him up and Riku's all like "LOL I'M GOOD NOW NO MORE ANGST" and then Xehanort shows up, kidnaps Sora, locks Riku in the Realm of Sleep, and then disappears. Enter Kairi pulling a Serah for KH3 and having to look for them and save the world.

Calling it right now.

bgizzles45

Sora and Riku beat the Final Boss, and then Riku angsts about how he's still not sure if he's worthy, but Sora cheers him up and Riku's all like "LOL I'M GOOD NOW NO MORE ANGST" and then Xehanort shows up, kidnaps Sora, locks Riku in the Realm of Sleep, and then disappears. Enter Kairi pulling a Serah for KH3 and having to look for them and save the world.

Calling it right now.

That would really suck if Kairi ends up saving Sora, Riku, Aqua, Terra, Ventus, Axel, Namine, Xion, Roxas and Ansem the Wise.

Volktio

I really want an HD final scene like in KH and KHII showing the final battle in the keyblade graveyard do you remember that TVA grabs SRM keyblades maybe that was a sign of the final battle :D

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
I really want an HD final scene like in KH and KHII showing the final battle in the keyblade graveyard do you remember that TVA grabs SRM keyblades maybe that was a sign of the final battle :D

No, that was just concept. In fact, TAV grabbing SRM's keyblades was foreshadowing where they would end up.
Terra gets the KK, and his body ends up in the RoL.
Aqua gets the IKK (dark realm keyblade), and she ends up in the realm of darkness
Ven takes Way to Dawn (represents in between) and his body ends up in Castle Oblivion, which is in between realms

Volktio

Wow i never figured that out now i love nomura more :3 hahaha but still it would cool dont you think at least the HD part?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back