• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Last

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The_Superior2345

no one knows the release date, but it is rumored that it will be announced at TGS 2005.

T

The_Superior2345

it is the Tokyo Game Show, where companies show the games they are going to be releasing soon.

Taiki

I saw there write the Release date is in Q4 2005 in gamespot.com

Any way bye i need to go sleep already because my malaysia time is veryvery lateeeeeeeeeee

chosen destiny

no one knows until nomura tell us it. please close this thread. the mods dont want any release date theads.

sinharvest_angel

The_Superior2345 said:
no one knows the release date, but it is rumored that it will be announced at TGS 2005.

this thread is made up completly of spam, it's not rumored at all its been confirmed that i will come out in 2005, well so far, it may change but highly doubtful, as of now we can only wait

this thread needs to be closed

door_to_the_ligh

i pre-ordered it at EB games and they exspect it for december 2nd, but it doesnt necessarily mean that's the exact date, the guy there told the release date has been pushed back once already, so it coud happen again...hopefully not though

iholdthekeys

sinharvest_angel said:
this thread is made up completly of spam, it's not rumored at all its been confirmed that i will come out in 2005, well so far, it may change but highly doubtful, as of now we can only wait

this thread needs to be closed

sum1 made a thread b4 that they sent an e-mail 2 square enix support or sumthing and they said it would come out dec. 2005......... and then muffinman flamed him....... lol

sinharvest_angel

yeah i know, i was there, he had no actual proof, all we can rely on now is the winter 2005, and thats it

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
G-Unit

anyways yall need to stop puttin "oh god this is spam" or "mods close this"
THATS SPAM

anyways that would be pretty cool if a new trailer came out, but i feel like the spoils is comin all to me before the game comes out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back