• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Late Night Treats :9

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Regret

wat
LOOK AT ALL YE DANDY'S PRANCIN ABOOT WITH YOUR HEA
Midnight%20Snack.jpg

How many of you grab a little something before you head to bed? I know I do it almost 3 times a week. It's mostly ice cream though. I also totally disregard the fact that you can't burn off the energy you take in with that treat when you start sleeping :x

Or, Instead of grabbing something before bed, How many actually go fridge raiding in the middle of the night? I don't believe I've ever grabbed a late night snack. I would think it's rare that some one would wake up in the night just to grab something to eat, although I could be wrong :v

Key Kaliber

1:27 AM Yesterday: PB&J sandwich w/milk. EDIT: Yes, i'm weird and keep track of my late night kitchen raids.
10:06 right now: chocolate pudding. yummy.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Depends. I rarely get hungry during the night hours, but if/once I smoke something, it'll probably be a granola bar or a rice krispy treat. Nothing big. :3

Cute pic, btw.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
my sleeping schedule has been fucked as of late but at night i usually have some instant noodles

Trag

Bronze Member
White Castle or Kettle Cooked Mesquite BBQ chips. And a glass of Hawaiian Punch.
Sometimes I'll sneak a few fruitcups in before bed, too.

Rix

:)
Awards
Eating something right before you're going to sleep isn't really good for you. I'm still doing it some times when I'm hungry. If I have some Candy or cookies I eat that, or I make myself a sandwich.

D

Deleted member 36435

I usually just grab a glass of chocolate milk before I go to sleep.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
When I stay up late (with friends, etc.) I'll either have a slice of leftover pizza from that night [zomg I love toaster ovens] or, a bowl of cereal.

paoupu girl

All this violence makes a statement
I don't eat anything before I go to sleep on the weekdays......

and on the weekends, I barely sleep, but I do drink hot chocolate all night/morning long xD

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
I wondered how long until someone would make a sort-of midnight snack thread to complete the set:3

I have no specific thing that I eat when it's late. Whatever I want to really. Lately it's been like.. cheez-its or cookies. Or Lucky charms.-.

Blue

home is where the heart is
I usually don't eat anything before I go to bed..but when I do, it's just a sandwich or something like cookies. x3

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
A Hot Pocket, especially during winter when I'm home alone, is excellent.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I get up more for late night snacks during the summer or whenever I have a break from school, weekends, etc.

Usually I get something to drink like Kool-Aid, Caprisuns, or a soda if those are available.

Part of the time, I get something from the briefcase of food I horde from under my bed. Fruit snacks, something quick to eat, candy, whatever. Just so I don't have to go too far. ^^;

Back