• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Late Night Treats :9

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Elorah

Awards
Normally I just get water, sometimes, if I'm thirsty ^__^The other day, some friends and I had a little holiday thing at my friend's shack, and we all got up in the middle of the night.. about 3, and just sat at the table drinking about 3L of milo. Random xD

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Sometimes when I am hungry late at night I get some crackers or a cereal but that is pretty much it.

Unless Ize has cheetos!

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
I fill a bowl all the way to the top with mini Oreos, then pour milk over it, so it's like a mini-Oreo cereal.

then I wait for about ten minutes untill the oreos are all soft and squishy. :3

then I eat it.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
I rarely ever eat anything before bed time, but every now and then, I'll have a pop-tart or yogurt before bed.. especailly when I'm still hungry. :p

Awards
Oh god, I can't sleep without something to eat before bed. Usually a pack of noodles, a big bowl of icecream, or a box of macaroni and cheese will do me in.

I also have a huge tendency to wake up and have the quakes really badly. "Holy shit I need fooooood." I'll then make me a big heaping bowl of anything I can find. In fact, I'm feeling the quakes right now and I need to ease them back to sleep.

Z

Zulkir

good ol root beer, mmmm om nom nom yom worthy.

Then I can't sleep cause of the sugar.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Last night I took some ice-cream... Usually I drink some water or milk before going to bed. :D

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
I'm normally too tired to want to get out of bed in the middle of the night, regardless of how hungry I get. However, during the late night hours on the weekends I normally indulge in cereal and occasionally ice cream.

Back