• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Latest Weekly Sh?nen Jump Features Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
For a second there I thought they were including a bambi world.

Sorarocks93

Awards
I'm hoping that line regarding the character's expressions in HD means the removal (or at least severe reduction) of the fish faces KH1 was notorious for

I sure hope so.

@Sign does this mean they are completely remade and not taken from DDD?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I sure hope so.

@Sign does this mean they are completely remade and not taken from DDD?

They've replaced the models themselves with the ones from KH3D, but the renders depicted in the scan to the left are brand new.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Finally a scan!
Hmm... I wonder what the reward is? This is super exciting and I just got a PS3 so I really can't wait to play this.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
A reward? New Game+? A trailer for 2.5? A super special awesome XMB theme?

The XMB is definitely one of the higher choices on my hopes list because any reveal of any game will eventually come out and New Game+ isn't all that fantastic to me (though I'll no doubt use it), but an XMB!!! Now we're talking because it is exclusive and not necessary xP

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The XMB is definitely one of the higher choices on my hopes list because any reveal of any game will eventually come out and New Game+ isn't all that fantastic to me (though I'll no doubt use it), but an XMB!!! Now we're talking because it is exclusive and not necessary xP

As long as it is gorgeous and not boring like the XMB theme they had for XIII-2. Maybe something similar to the PSP XMB themes they had for BBS. I really like the one with the blue + gold argyle pattern.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

I really liked this particular theme they made for the PSP.

kingdom_hearts_birth_by_sleep_psp_theme_collection-380877-1277965588.jpeg

reimeille

Nothing that I didn't expect already ... although I do have to say, the models of Kairi, Sora, and Riku (at least what I can see of them so far) are super cute. I didn't think it was possible but they're cuter than they were before ! ♥

Ixbran

I really wanna know what these new bonus features are ... Maybe they will FINALLY let us have any party member in any world after clearing the game, maybe a new arena option Olympus Colosseum to allow us to fight bosses from the games story.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
The new models look great. Kairi looks adorable in this scan. I wonder if these are really the same models that we had in KH3D, they look different.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
The new models look great. Kairi looks adorable in this scan. I wonder if these are really the same models that we had in KH3D, they look different.

The models to the left are brand new for what ever reason.

I wish we had a bigger pic so we can nerd over the differences better. But from what I can tell Sora and Riku's faces look smaller and something is different about Kairi's hair. It's longer in the front or more puffy or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back