• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

lauriam,elrena and skuld

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

rowanpatch

Awards
what happened to them after khux and why werent they present during bbs?

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
All the KHUX kids that 'escaped' likely got yeeted to different points in time.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
There's also the possibility that they lost their memories like Ven and Subject X seemed to have.

It's also strongly hinted that Skuld is Subject X that was mentioned repeatedly in KH3 and it's reports.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I assume Luxu or someone from Scala that read the book was somewhere near where they appeared, but didnt engadge with them so they'd go down the path that would turn them into Nobodies.

Considering Enchanted Dominion fell soon after the events of BBS i assume Elrena ended up in that world sometime around BBS.
Considering Marluxa looks to be the same age range as Axel and Isa, i assume he also appeared around then. Mainly because he seems to be in his mid to late teens in KHUX, though with how funny timeflow is in KH he could have also just been in a slow world since DR's time.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I assume Luxu or someone from Scala that read the book was somewhere near where they appeared, but didnt engadge with them so they'd go down the path that would turn them into Nobodies.

Considering Enchanted Dominion fell soon after the events of BBS i assume Elrena ended up in that world sometime around BBS.
Considering Marluxa looks to be the same age range as Axel and Isa, i assume he also appeared around then. Mainly because he seems to be in his mid to late teens in KHUX, though with how funny timeflow is in KH he could have also just been in a slow world since DR's time.
After those two worlds fell to Darkness I could see both Elrena and Laurium ending up in Traverse Town for a few years before they became Heartless

Back