• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lea and Isa?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

joniaske

I just wondered? how did lea and isa ( and the other 4, eg marluxia,..) turn up to become nobodies in Org XIII?, what is so special about lea and isa that they became special nobodies?that they kept their original bodies? they don't seem much different then the other 1000 people thta were turned into heartless en 'normal nobodies'.

Xion14

it could be because they met ven and through that are connected to Sora? That's really tossing an idea out there but I'm just saying. With the whole Sora's heart can connect to anyone thing.

Plus we don't really know how they were, you know personality wise. Were they strong willed like Sora and Riku or just so-so and didn't care or hell like Braig all obsessed with darkness and KH? but from what i've seen those two were pretty strong willed, a strong soul, so i'm not confused at all how Braig, lea and isa became nobodies its everyone else that's more wondering for me :)

B

brosandi

All you need is a strong heart, and sometime a Nobody will be created.

There doesn't have to be a reason more than that. They lost their hearts, and became Nobodies. That's it.

joniaske

All you need is a strong heart, and sometime a Nobody will be created.

There doesn't have to be a reason more than that. They lost their hearts, and became Nobodies. That's it.

pff maybe you're right, but that's so boring... So allmost all the members of Org XIII lived in radiant garden? maybe lea and isa were one of the people xenahort experimented on? if that's not the case then radiant garden had a lot of strong hearted people all living in the same street ;)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I just wondered? how did lea and isa ( and the other 4, eg marluxia,..) turn up to become nobodies in Org XIII?, what is so special about lea and isa that they became special nobodies?that they kept their original bodies? they don't seem much different then the other 1000 people thta were turned into heartless en 'normal nobodies'.

I wouldn't say special. Namine is special.

Well it seems Lea and Isa were very strong-willed teens. They did stupid stuff (like trying to sneak into AtW's castle) but they were pretty unique.

It could be that their friendship and whatever dreams they had were what kept their hearts strong.

With the other four we don't see in this game, they probably also had strong ambitions and dreams. Those kinds of things keep the heart powerful even if they were evil or good goals.

That is what separated them from the other "1000 people" that turned into nobodies. They might have not had strong enough dreams or friendships to allow them to change into Nobodies with their original body.

B

brosandi

pff maybe you're right, but that's so boring... So allmost all the members of Org XIII lived in radiant garden? maybe lea and isa were one of the people xenahort experimented on? if that's not the case then radiant garden had a lot of strong hearted people all living in the same street ;)
If they were one of the ones they experimented on they would have been higher ranked, because they would have become Nobodies before the rest of them.

Pretty sure they had a boring explanation to how they became Nobodies.

Skykh

U know Lea are Isa are there because of FANSERVICE oh an Zack too

Xion14

That maybe be true....but BBS showed some origins for some of the Org Members. I liked that they showed these characters. Not just Axel cuz everyone likes him or he has a big fan base (mainly girls -.-;....) but i liked seeing them cuz we saw some of his origin. So i liked that. It even showed maybe why he had such a strong pull from Roxas....cuz of him meeting Ven when he was younger.

Also...I don't think Zack was JUST fan-service we get a hint of sephiroth in the secret ending so *shrugs* you can't just say he's fan service only.

Girl'e

Gonna have to agree with this. Almost had a fangirl heart attack hearing that all three of them were going to be included.

Xion14

Gonna have to agree with this. Almost had a fangirl heart attack hearing that all three of them were going to be included.

Kh was the reason i even started looking into FF games. This is going to be funny to admit but i had never heard of the whole Cloud and Sephiroth and all of them till I played KH. I wasn't much of a gamer really until KH came out then i fell in love with Clooud and Sephiroth's story and then got into FF games :D so yeah i'll admit that

Although im more of a fangirl for cloud and seph, zack *shrugs* he's cute but not for my fangirl mania lol

Girl'e

Kh was the reason i even started looking into FF games. This is going to be funny to admit but i had never heard of the whole Cloud and Sephiroth and all of them till I played KH. I wasn't much of a gamer really until KH came out then i fell in love with Clooud and Sephiroth's story and then got into FF games :D so yeah i'll admit that

Although im more of a fangirl for cloud and seph, zack *shrugs* he's cute but not for my fangirl mania lol

It's the same for me. I thought Cloud and Sephiroth were OC characters for KH until I looked it up.lol

Zack is just my favorite character in FFVII. I go gaga for Vincent or Sephiroth though.

Xion14

I agree with you completely Girl'e but we should get back on topic before we get flamed for being fangirls for FF characters and going off topic lol :p

Birnax

It's the same for me. I thought Cloud and Sephiroth were OC characters for KH until I looked it up.lol

Zack is just my favorite character in FFVII. I go gaga for Vincent or Sephiroth though.
I hope you two don't call yourselves Final Fantasy fans. People who like Final Fantasy because of Kingdom Hearts shouldn't be calling themselves fans of FF.

Girl'e

lol I'll stop. But, no, I'm not really a FF fan. Now I'll STOP.

Didn't Nomura mention something about him and the staff liking Axel?

B

brosandi

Collectively, the KH2 staff's favourite was Axel.

His favourite member however is Luxord. Because he's so "glossy".

Xion14

I hope you two don't call yourselves Final Fantasy fans. People who like Final Fantasy because of Kingdom Hearts shouldn't be calling themselves fans of FF.

okay this is off topic but i wanted to make something clear. we are not saying we like the FF characters because of KH. We stated that we got into FF from playing KH. I didn't know anything about FF games till Leon, Yuffie Aerith and all of them appeared and I read about them. So i got curious and played the FF games cuz i liked these characters in KH. I know they're kind of different from how they are in their original games than in KH but we're just saying cuz of KH we got into FF. That's all :)

is that about right Girl'e?

What do you mean Glossy? o_O huh?

B

brosandi

I mean, Nomura likes Luxord the best because Luxord is a metrosexual.

Allister Rose

French Lover

of course they dont "seem" any differnt form anyone.

the same can be said about sora when he was in destiny islands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back