• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lea and the DTD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Hiya!
Discussing with friends, one of them made a good point.
Why does Lea focuses on looking at the Door To Darkness scribbled on Ansem's wall?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

More like, it's not quite clear how he jumped from the Door To Darkness to Yen Sid and wanting a Keyblade.
Was he thinking about the Seven Princesses, therefore Lights, therefore Keyblade or something?
It's probably not a huge deal, but I struggle to see the relevance of the Door in his desire to save Roxas.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Mmm, the answer is unclear. I never thought much of this scene other than Lea still using darkness to get to places. So much so, Mickey chastised him for using it to get into Disney Castle even if he saved their butts.

The Door to Darkness and the Corridor of Darkness aren't the same thing (I think anyway, they're treated pretty differently), so maybe this scene has deeper meaning than I thought. Maybe, it has to do with Xemnas telling Sora he could only save Roxas with the darkness. Who knows. Yet

Sally-boiii

Awards
I think it has to do with the presumed access to Kingdom hearts that the door to darkness provides or at least to the realm in which it exists. Not entirely sure though. That would probably tie into Lea's motivations, wanting to save Saiix, Roxas, Xion, etc., was well.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
It was just the thing that jogged his memory about Corridors of Darkness and for him to use one to leave RG. I don't think it has any deeper (or sinister) meaning beyond that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back