• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lea Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate

Lea gets a keyblade.

Just saw the scene, It's right as Riku gets the MoM and Axel starts blabbing off about the keyblade, Riku and Sora suddenly yell out "Whattttt???!" and he pulls it out, surprising everyone, including Yensid, so I'm guessing Yen didn't give it to him.
But for some reason, I thought Lea looked surprised when he summoned it, but I'm not sure.

Heres the video, he pops it out at 5:45.
[video=youtube;36JAMEGSd38]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36JAMEGSd38&&t=5m45s[/video]

Venitas

Re: Lea does, in fact , have a keyblade.

change the title, i made the same mistake before and got flamed!

Nate

Re: Ok guys...Lea...

I realized this, just fixed it.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Ok everyone...Lea gets..

Lol lol lol why the hell is Sora having a Tea Party after he like almost fell into darkness?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Lol lol lol why the hell is Sora having a Tea Party after he like almost fell into darkness?

Probably because he now knows about everyone's torment and who he really is, yadda yadda. And of course his recovery has to be celebrated. ;)

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

That really was a shocking ending, i did not see party hats coming.
So lets discuss where did the keyblade come from Mickey nor yen sid passed one down onto him so as of now the only place possible is his butt. I dont sse much time between him saving sora to Riku be given his new title. Did somthing in his head just say keyblade?

Mr Yippie

not exactly sure how this is so awful/a total asspull

Waves_Blade

*keyblade see's Axel save Sora"

"Whispers to one of his buddies"

"Hey yo bro, this guy totally just saved my weilder, hook him up!"

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Lea's Keyblade is amazing. It seems like its based off a Phoenix, which is awesome :)

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards

*keyblade see's Axel save Sora"

"Whispers to one of his buddies"

"Hey yo bro, this guy totally just saved my weilder, hook him up!"

Omfg this is too damn funny.

Lea's Keyblade is amazing. It seems like its based off a Phoenix, which is awesome :)
It has the shaft of Frolic Flames and hilt of Bond of Flames. This is actually really significant but it symbolizes his prior friendship with Ventus and the new friendship he gained with Sora (through Axel's selfsacrifice and eventually reincarnation into Lea).

Still realy cliche that he got a keyblade but hey let it rock he will do work with it XD.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

It has the shaft of Frolic Flames and hilt of Bond of Flames. This is actually really significant but it symbolizes his prior friendship with Ventus and the new friendship he gained with Sora (through Axel's selfsacrifice and eventually reincarnation into Lea).

Still realy cliche that he got a keyblade but hey let it rock he will do work with it XD.

OMG you're absolutely right.
It actually symbolizes his ties to all three of the "Sora"-triplet, as the reason for Axel's self-sacrifice was primarily his loyalty and affection to Roxas.
His ties to Ventus are however a little bit shallow as he only met him for 20 minutes or so 11 years ago. <__<

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards

OMG you're absolutely right.
It actually symbolizes his ties to all three of the "Sora"-triplet, as the reason for Axel's self-sacrifice was primarily his loyalty and affection to Roxas.
His ties to Ventus are however a little bit shallow as he only met him for 20 minutes or so 11 years ago. <__<

It symbolizes his undying loyalty and friendship to Roxas (hence why he sacrificed himself for Sora). And hey even if it was 11yrs ago the feeling you had with the person doesnt leave. Leas meeting with Ven is an obvious foreshadowig and reasonig for his friendship with Roxas as Axel

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

It symbolizes his undying loyalty and friendship to Roxas (hence why he sacrificed himself for Sora). And hey even if it was 11yrs ago the feeling you had with the person doesnt leave. Leas meeting with Ven is an obvious foreshadowig and reasonig for his friendship with Roxas as Axel

And he comes back like a phoenix from the ashes even stronger than before. Talk about strong symbolism. I am certainly content with how things develop. ^__^

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm

I was too caught on Sora glomping Riku.

But yeah. It's kind of fishy, a part of the fandom might have a hard time getting used to it, but I think SE might be able to pull it off.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards

I was too caught on Sora glomping Riku.

But yeah. It's kind of fishy, a part of the fandom might have a hard time getting used to it, but I think SE might be able to pull it off.

Yeah itll work more than Kairi being able to wield a keyblade which was just accidental....in storyline and storyline production i hope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back