• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lea Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Haha I know, but they'll get it in time. I think that was for a bit of comic relief in a tense situation. I laughed, at least xD

EDIT: Also, love you Ethy <3 thank you for merging this <3

np~

I apologize guys I didn't think about the title until after I posted it, I had a really bad moment.

;A; When it comes to spoilers, you need to think three times more than you would if you were just posting a thread ;A; *crawls out of spoiler section*

Absolute

I wonder if MX's attack on Sora actually affected Lea instead and this is how he got a keyblade.

Nate

He wasn't surprised when he summoned it dude. Before he summoned it he told them that he had one, so he knew :p
Are you sure he claimed he had one? He seemed to say "Oh!" when it was summoned.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
So what could Lea be doing in radiant garden ? Checking up on his home and family.... not likly. Investigating the castle for clues on xheanort, he pretty much tol us his plan. Informing the other apprentices, possibly. Though i wonder why he isnt being instucted on how to uses his keyblade properly.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
I don't think any of them really know WHERE their Keyblades came from, just that they where chosen by it.

krexia

Translator
Awards
I got a question guys; as you know everyone was surprised, including Sora and Riku. But why would Riku be surprised? Does he know Lea/Axel? Have they EVER met?
When Lea jumps in to save Sora from old man Xehanort, Riku calls him Axel. So yeah, he knows who he is. (When he does, Lea is all "FFS HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU IT'S LEA NOT... oh whatever, Axel is cool too." I lol'd.)

Is it wrong that after I saw him summon his keyblade, which I am dubbing Frolicking Flaming Bonds, that I went 'I have to have this game now.'
That is totally what I'm calling Lea's keyblade from now on.

Why 13, though? I thought they were talking about 7 lights, or did I miss something?
There's a scene where they directly discuss the identities of the 7 of pure light. I won't try to quote it from memory but I have to go to work now so I'll check it when I get home.

Does Lea even know how he got a key-blade?
Well, here's the dialogue of the scene:

(Riku has just finished thanking everyone, after being named a Keyblade Master)
Lea: Well, I'll be catching up with you soon.
Sora: What? Axel, a Keyblade Master?
Lea: Yeah. I came here to learn how to use a Keyblade.
Sora and Riku: Whaaaaaat?
Lea: What! You guys are pretty rude!
Lea: This time I planned to be all cool and show up with a Keyblade!
Lea: But I haven't been able to bring one out after all.
Lea: It's not as easy as I thought it would be...
(He summons a Keyblade)
Lea: Oh.
Everyone: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!

So apparently Lea's been interested in becoming a Keyblade wielder for a while, but he's definitely surprised when he actually manages to summon one in front of everyone. I suppose the obvious conclusion is that his role in the endgame (stepping in to save Sora etc) somehow made him worthy?

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
(He summons a Keyblade)
So it's just as a shock to him as it is to everybody else cool. Which means we'll get an explanation for it sometime in the future.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
When Lea jumps in to save Sora from old man Xehanort, Riku calls him Axel. So yeah, he knows who he is. (When he does, Lea is all "FFS HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU IT'S LEA NOT... oh whatever, Axel is cool too." I lol'd.)

That is totally what I'm calling Lea's keyblade from now on.

There's a scene where they directly discuss the identities of the 7 of pure light. I won't try to quote it from memory but I have to go to work now so I'll check it when I get home.

Well, here's the dialogue of the scene:

(He summons a Keyblade)

So apparently Lea's been interested in becoming a Keyblade wielder for a while, but he's definitely surprised when he actually manages to summon one in front of everyone. I suppose the obvious conclusion is that his role in the endgame (stepping in to save Sora etc) somehow made him worthy?

Hahaha! Oh, I misunderstood :p That's okay, I kind of like this more, its more amusing :p

Radar

Bronze Member
Thank you krexia, I have not seen the subs for that yet.

And here I was expecting DDD to showcase Isa and Lea's past. Boy was I mistaken!

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Ugh, my head hurts. I didn't think I'd be spoiling myself this much. Anyway, I don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but how will this effect Lea's fighting style? He has only fought with circular things of hurting, like chakrams and Small Plastic Disks That You Throw. I would love it if we play as Lea for KHIII tutorial. My head still hurts.

Mikeneko

When Lea jumps in to save Sora from old man Xehanort, Riku calls him Axel. So yeah, he knows who he is.

Axel, Riku, and Namine spent a lot of time hanging out together in the KH2 novels. I never did get around to translating most of those scenes. :/

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Axel, Riku, and Namine spent a lot of time hanging out together in the KH2 novels. I never did get around to translating most of those scenes. :/

One or two of these scenes are also turned into real cutscenes in KH2 Final Mix. Like the one right after Roxas was reabsorbed into Sora.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards

there is that and also the mission in 358/2 Days where Axel and Roxas are looking for the hooded figure which at first is thought to be Riku but then is Xion. Its possible one of those occasions it was actually Riku

Zubine

Not sure if this was posted since I didnt read the whole thread but I think Lea might have some of that 'xehanort' in him which what might be giving him some of that keyblade power? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back