• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Leaked KH4 and KHUX for PC

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I expect a quick port job. Still the same graphics but gameplay reworked to be less power creep driven and strategic and fully functional offline.

At best they reuse assets from MoM to make a 3D action game with PS2/PSP graphics and then flip the Daybreak and WiR worlds back over to MoM as DLC.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
It would be very nice. MMO-lite style but with offline mode for people who don’t want to play with others. Vague Genshin Impact vibes…90% of the stupid filler missions cut. New content with an expanded war story. Skuld in 3D finally. Voice acting…
This is what I want. Do it Square, don't be cowards.

Khux saga story is way too good for it not to get a proper treatment.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
They ain't giving up the "you are Xehanort" plot twist, that's for sure.
I could see them having some sort of weird POV cutscenes from the players perspective - but we never see their appearance. It's possible that they'd just ask if the Player is a male or female at the beginning of the game.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
This Nvidia leak is definitely real so why haven't Square Enix announced the console port for Kingdom Hearts Unchained X?

I think it’s still happening. They’re just waiting for Dark Road to finish. That and the Closed Beta for Missing Link both happen in August, so I could see there being more news around the same time. Which lines up with your D23 suggestion.

A PC version of UX and a UE5 trailer for KH4 at that event would be pretty awesome.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I think it’s still happening. They’re just waiting for Dark Road to finish. That and the Closed Beta for Missing Link both happen in August, so I could see there being more news around the same time. Which lines up with your D23 suggestion.

A PC version of UX and a UE5 trailer for KH4 at that event would be pretty awesome.

Yeah, that makes the most sense to me. I could also see an Unreal Engine 5 port of Kingdom Hearts III for PS5/Xbox Series X.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't think we getting any KH4 trailer till after XVI release.
I think we’ll get something. Nothing major, but it’ll be enough to keep us hyped while the XVI marketing campaign runs.
This Nvidia leak is definitely real so why haven't Square Enix announced the console port for Kingdom Hearts Unchained X?
Disney probably said something like “you will give us something for our first D23 in years I swear to god Nomura”

So I predict a KH4 extended trailer from the announcement trailer + KHUX Remastered + Missing Link beta date + D+ (hahaha it’s probably dead but we’ll see).

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
So I predict a KH4 extended trailer from the announcement trailer + KHUX Remastered + Missing Link beta date + D+ (hahaha it’s probably dead but we’ll see).
Stop it please. you are speaking to my heart and it will not handle it if this doesn't happen!

In all seriousness I always look forward to D23 for any Disney parks news, but now kingdom hearts may have a presence.

Back