• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Leaked?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

robertexe

Is this leaked? like when Days was being sold in Japan a week before release?
img-43%20(2).jpg

peachie

I'm sure it's empty, it's probably just a display case for pre-orders.

H

Haxon

Ok please dont accuse me of lying people... I dont know if you can still download it but there was a link for one of the older demos as Terra... it was really hard to find and you can get in alot of trouble for it, which is why I deleted it, but it barely worked anyway.

maggosh

Awards
Website
www.khwiki.net
Ok please dont accuse me of lying people... I dont know if you can still download it but there was a link for one of the older demos as Terra... it was really hard to find and you can get in alot of trouble for it, which is why I deleted it, but it barely worked anyway.

Would you mind PMing me a possible link location?

crazzyBRY

Thats the problem. I didnt bookmark it or anything and cant find it again. I think it was deleted...

lol i'm really sure it isn't real..

if YOU found the demo on the net.. then ALOT of KH FAN SITES would know instantly without telling them..

plus.. the demo is packed in 3 characters, not just terra.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Isn't it usually bigger games that get leaked, though? I get why Rockband got leaked weeks before, but I don't think that will be the same with BbS. Maybe a week before release, but I doubt even that.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Isn't it usually bigger games that get leaked, though? I get why Rockband got leaked weeks before, but I don't think that will be the same with BbS. Maybe a week before release, but I doubt even that.

Techincally ALL PSP games get leaked before there out just not as early as rockband did =/

Chad92

Damn, this is really the worst cover that Ive even seen ...
Nomura said, all the characters are in motion, but Terra looks pretty calm ..
Well, I hope they leak it before its release, but, in PSP Games I never saw that.

It will definitely get leaked on the net and be available for download a few days before the release.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
:/ How difficult is it to understand?

Those photos are from either the stock room or from the packaging room. I'm pretty sure you would get the shit sued out of you if you stole a copy of the game and leaked it on the net. Not only would it get deleted by Square itself, you would also have a big-ass lawsuit on your ass for theft of material and intent to illegally share. Anything that has been leaked has been deleted. You cannot download the game anywhere and you won't be able to until secrecy lets up after the game's release. End of.

Also, don't even think about posting links to downloadable content that is copyrighted and licensed. You'll get banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back