• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers ► LEAKS discussion - ENTER AT OWN RISK

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Barrett

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

cakito123

Awards
I'm just going to mention the elephant in the room here, and never do so again.

Nomura... you can't have it both ways.

Either Sora is a "dull, ordinary boy"--or normal boy, moreover--who Kairi should actually be getting close to being as good as (at least his earlier incarnations, like his KH1 self), since she's actually had training now (and is about to have it twice) and some real experience in the field...or just admit that Sora's special already and be done with it.

Either Sora isn't special, and thus Kairi should be allowed to hit the ground running like he did and be fine.

Or Sora is special, then (and should have the role of Master at this point), if Kairi's having such a hard catching up to what he did, even with her training that he never got. And no, Sora and Riku's sparring with toy swords doesn't count.

You can't have your cake and eat it, too.

I could get into this more--like how by these new rules, I feel like Roxas and Xion shouldn't even be as good at fighting as they are--but I won't.

I'd agree with you but I can see how sora being strong/mediocre/weak is something really dynamic in the series. Nomura don't need to decide if sora is special or not because that is relative to what's happening to him in every single different game. He's strong at the end of every game, but conveniently in the start of a new one he usually is weak because of some story thing.

What matters is that Sora is really strong inside Kairi's heart and memories on KH3, so he wins a battle against Xehanort

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Barrett

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

disney233

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

maximumlight8

Awards
The music itself spoiler

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Katsagu

Awards
The music itself spoiler

Spoiler Spoiler Show

If im not mistaken the devs did this on purpose because they wanted to transport people to the very 1st time they experienced these songs on their original releases

2 quid is good

Awards
If im not mistaken the devs did this on purpose because they wanted to transport people to the very 1st time they experienced these songs on their original releases
While to me those tracks would be nostalgic I think it's remiss of the team to not realise that there's at least 50% and above of the fanbase who've only experienced the remixes, hearing the midi tracks won't mean as much to them

maximumlight8

Awards
While to me those tracks would be nostalgic I think it's remiss of the team to not realise that there's at least 50% and above of the fanbase who've only experienced the remixes, hearing the midi tracks won't mean as much to them

Yeah, my thoughts too. I am nostalgic but would someone who has only played the HD collections have the same feeling? Probably not. They probably will not know it's the original PS2 version, since people have not heard them probably in a very long time.

It seems like people are legit buying the game for the music, and I wonder if some of them realize it's the original PS2 music, and if that effects the quality of the game to them.

Katsagu

Awards
Well in the perfect world we would have the choice to pick between the originals and the remasters. This was their choice and I really have no problem with it, songs are still great and it works as a bit of memorabilia for the franchise, since access to these versions are only available online or only on the PS2.

That and for me personally, I think there are some tracks where their remastered versions are much better than the originals, Fields of Honor being one example IMO.

Awards
Ok this isn't related to MoM but it seems like leaks in general kinda just make people hate the leaked game until another leak counters the first leak or whatever

Like rn with Black Ops Cold War, people were mostly fine with how the Zombies mode was going but suddenly it gets leaked and BOOM it's all "UGH TREYARCH WHY"

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Ok this isn't related to MoM but it seems like leaks in general kinda just make people hate the leaked game until another leak counters the first leak or whatever

Like rn with Black Ops Cold War, people were mostly fine with how the Zombies mode was going but suddenly it gets leaked and BOOM it's all "UGH TREYARCH WHY"

That’s tends to be the case but some people still found 3’s story and structure to be a dumpster fire regardless. IMO the biggest issue with MoM is Nomura’s treatment of Kairi.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Kairi transforming into Sora was pretty cheesy. Strangely, it reminded me of the Animorphs book covers lol

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
Wow, I missed a lot when asleep. I guess I have to condense my thoughts and keep it short.

First:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

We finally got a name!

I’m so happy we finally know the name of this world. The only sad thing is, now there’s less of a chance to ever see Neku and Joshua again.

Then again, “Shibuya” isn’t exactly a city so much as is it a ward/district irl, plus there’s that billboard in the Verum Rex ad. Plus, Shibuya could just be a local name, like how the Emperor referred to TLoD as “China” and how Jane had a map of “Africa” while exclaiming that Sora could speak “English” (though this might be the case only on the Int. dub).

I don’t know. I’m still holding out hope that Sora and Neku would meet again someday.

That aside, I love how the name translates to “Square”!

Second:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

That was actually kind of expected. Revealing the face of the person it was thought to be this early in Phase 2 wouldn’t make sense both on a marketing and developmental standpoint. Plus, baiting is a common tactic in any media that is a series.

Third:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Meh…I don’t care anymore.

Fourth:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I don’t think either word would be appropriate to speak of that place or time.

If it was data from which the trapped dandelions failed to get out of, what makes it different from the data worlds of the main worldline?

If it was dreams from which those who were trapped in it wouldn’t wake up from, what makes it different from the Realm of Sleep of the main worldline?

As of right now, all we know is that the Light and Darkness as the main worldline understands it doesn’t apply to that place.

Finally:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
This is a fun rhythm game, the levels really pay tribute to the worlds in Kingdom Hearts. But man, the new story elements just feels like content that should have been in ReMind.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Am I the only one that wants to get the game now more than before, actually? lol I was gonna wait for a price reduction, but I'm tempted to get the game.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Am I the only one that wants to get the game now more than before, actually? lol I was gonna wait for a price reduction, but I'm tempted to get the game.
I'm still interested for the Rhythm gameplay. That said with everything the plot seemed to the next title should be interesting

Back