• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers ► LEAKS discussion - ENTER AT OWN RISK

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Katsagu

Awards
So, a user on KH's subreddit got a copy early a couple of days ago, up untill now he has been posting information while going through the game's story mode, I guess it would be fine to have a place to discuss this here on the forum.

DON'T SCROLL DOWN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GET SPOILED IN THREAD RESPONSES.

DISCLAIMER: remember these are the impressions of one person only. Although unlikely, these informations can be false or the person might have gotten something wrong.

Here is the general information one could take from the reddit thread.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Now story stuff:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

So yeah, this is the reddit thread right here. What do you think?

Last edited:

Katsagu

Awards
My opinion on these leaks.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Even though they've confirmed they have a copy of the game, I can't help but doubt the veracity of this information

After all the talk about anyone being able to play MoM because of One-Button Style, it's not available in the story mode?
With 33 confirmed boss tracks, only 3 of them are present up to KHIII?
With an entire weekend to play the game, he hasn't finished the ~10-hour story mode?

He also claims he can't view the Trophy list but that shouldn't be the case, right? I mean the Trophy list was active and viewable months ago.

Katsagu

Awards
After all the talk about anyone being able to play MoM because of One-Button Style, it's not available in the story mode?
With 33 confirmed boss tracks, only 3 of them are present up to KHIII?
With an entire weekend to play the game, he hasn't finished the ~10-hour story mode?

Well what I think is happening is most boss themes are not boss stages, like wave of darkness isnt a boss stage and Enter the darkness also isn't one (KH japanese twitter uplodaded a bit of it yesterday)

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I didn't think this game would have that big or crucial story bits so leaks on this game don't bother me at all compared to a KH3. With that said

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Katsagu

Awards
I didn't think this game would have that big or crucial story bits so leaks on this game don't bother me at all compared to a KH3. With that said

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Yeah thats what I think also, thats why I added the "It seems" when writing that, it would just be to strange to have that and not be able to use it in the mode that unlocks the songs.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Yeah thats what I think also, thats why I added the "It seems" when writing that, it would just be to strange to have that and not be able to use it in the mode that unlocks the songs.
I hope so. That was my life blood in the demo, and I truly mastered Beginner and Standard with it LOL.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
This game is arguably going to have better replay value than most of the other Kingdom Hearts games released to date.

Katsagu

Awards
This game is arguably going to have better replay value than most of the other Kingdom Hearts games released to date.
Oh for sure. I put a ton of time into the demo alone I'm pretty sure this game will last me for a while. The game looks to be solid and a good time no matter what.

But there are some choices here that irk me a bit if they end up being true.

AegisXIII

Awards
What are the chances that
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Katsagu

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Guess we'll have to wait and see if the leaker finds new story content or not. But I doubt that's the case.

AegisXIII

Awards
Guess we'll have to wait and see if the leaker finds new story content or not. But I doubt that's the case.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

the red monster

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
BBS secret ending length actually sounds kinda reasonable.
didn't end with a tease for 0.2? that would be pretty hype

AegisXIII

Awards
BBS secret ending length actually sounds kinda reasonable.
didn't end with a tease for 0.2? that would be pretty hype
However I would be pissed if they do not find a proper ingame story explanation as to why Sora is running and tapping some music in past memories. They always have explanations to the most absurd gameplay. They should come up with some random shenanigans like Kairi can see Sora's memories since power of waking magic and... something... 😆

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

the red monster

Awards
However I would be pissed if they do not find a proper ingame story explanation as to why Sora is running and tapping some music in past memories. They always have explanations to the most absurd gameplay. They should come up with some random shenanigans like Kairi can see Sora's memories since power of waking magic and... something... 😆
I think ansem the wise is gonna explain that to her after she wakes up.
"You were diving through sora's memories, and experiencing everything he did to this point, to find out where he could've gone to" or something along these lines if i had to guess

cakito123

Awards
I won't buy the game so I'm paying a close attention to new story cutscenes! Can't wait to watch them!

Back