• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers ► LEAKS discussion - ENTER AT OWN RISK

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AegisXIII

Awards
The ending story cutscenes are on youtube now. Type Melody of Memory and look for latest videos in the search options. I won't watch it. But it's haaaaaaaard! The kairi portion last approximately:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Katsagu

Awards
Like... were people that are saying "I'm glad I didn't buy the game" really going to pay 60 bucks for, at best, a couple cutscenes and a kairi special stage?

Like this was not a good turn of events, but I'm still pretty much excited for the game itself lol

the red monster

Awards
The ending story cutscenes are on youtube now. Type Melody of Memory and look for latest videos in the search options. I won't watch it. But it's haaaaaaaard! The kairi portion last approximately:
Spoiler Spoiler Show
So the BBS guess was kinda on point lol.

and yep, the gameplay is still fun so i will enjoy my time with it. just sad nomura is being so stubborn and close-minded.

Cumguardian69

Awards
Guys. Guys HOLY SHIT it is as bad as the leaks made them out to be. Do NOT watch unless you want the ending spoiled:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

OH NO NO NO PFFFF AHAHAHAHAHHA

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Well on the bright side
Spoiler Spoiler Show

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I'm legit crying tears right now.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Katsagu

Awards
I'm legit crying tears right now.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

@SweetYetSalty I've been following your journey from not being able to finish a stage to being able to ace a track! And I am here to give you strenght. To help you believe you CAN! DO! THIS!

Never forget, I believe in you.

giphy.gif

palizinhas

Awards
Riku really out there talking about his missing best friend he's desperate to find like he's talking about the wheather. *robotic voice* sora is a very good friend of ours.

Kairi has more emotion about Xehanort than she does about Sora.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I watched all the cutscenes. I do not like where the story is going at all. The only thing I enjoyed was the battle cutscene because I thought it lolked great and the fact that Kairi is going to train with Aqua.

I was never going to buy MoM anyway because while the demo was enjoyable, it‘s just not my cup of tea. But I expected nothing and I‘m legit still upset. This series is getting too confusing for its own good. (an unreal world, a fictional world.. come on, that sounds ridiculous as heck)

all in all... they really said „you can‘t have your cake and eat it too“ with this one.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

SweetYetSalty

Awards
@SweetYetSalty I've been following your journey from not being able to finish a stage to being able to ace a track! And I am here to give you strenght. To help you believe you CAN! DO! THIS!

Never forget, I believe in you.

giphy.gif
Thanks for the confidence boost. I just wish I had practiced more on standard style setting, had I known the styles are apparently unchangeable for story mode. I'll have to do the entire game on beginner to stand a chance. If it's true I wish the different styles weren't on the demo at all, and force you to play the way they clearly want you to :(

Cumguardian69

Awards
Bro they honestly never should have made this game. Immediately:

•They modeled Kairi only to use her in Memory Dives
•The story content is the CUT CONTENT of the ReMIND scenario, and it should have been playable in the KH3 engine using Kairi as the playable character.
•We still don't have a name for Nameless Star
•We learned that the CITY that Sora and Riku appeared in is called Quadratum
•The year that TAV and RAX spent doing whatever was wasted for no reason.
•Kairi's show of character (her DESIRE to go with Riku but her UNDERSTANDING that she's too weak) is nice but should have gone to Sora in KH3 because we know Sora will be okay
•Something occurs in VR realm that causes characters to get body-hopped and that phenomenon may occur to Sora

Riku really out there talking about his missing best friend he's desperate to find like he's talking about the wheather. *robotic voice* sora is a very good friend of ours.

Kairi has more emotion about Xehanort than she does about Sora.
He's stoic, leave him alone. Give him Lightning or Cloud's face instead of the pseudo-Sora smiling and emotive face and you wouldn't have a problem.

Hirokey123

Awards
Long Plot Thoughts
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Shorter version free of ramble.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Henryp

Awards
Always remember. Leave space for the Fairy Godmother.

I dont hate the story content. Dumb and horrible desicion the last boss things. However, I dont mind/like everything else?

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Just watched Cyberman stream the world tour and some ITA leaks on youtube. Looks like you literally cannot change style in WT, and the Kairi narrations are given almost enntirely without context. Oh no no no pffff AHAHAHA

I thought it was pretty clear the Kairi narrating is just an omniscient spectator to summarize some of the series' story beats. It's not the actual Kairi watching these memories (and it doesn't make sense for her to). Remember, they were going to use Chirithy for it and I doubt there's an in-universe plot explanation for that as well.

Katsagu

Awards
Long Plot Thoughts
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Shorter version free of ramble.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Mate. I love your theory.

giphy.gif

Thanks for the confidence boost. I just wish I had practiced more on standard style setting, had I known the styles are apparently unchangeable for story mode. I'll have to do the entire game on beginner to stand a chance. If it's true I wish the different styles weren't on the demo at all, and force you to play the way they clearly want you to :(

There is still time for you to try getting adjusted to it in the demo :( But yeah, I'm there with you, I don't understand what the idea of one button mode is if you can't use it in the mode that unlocks the songs.

palizinhas

Awards
He's stoic, leave him alone. Give him Lightning or Cloud's face instead of the pseudo-Sora smiling and emotive face and you wouldn't have a problem.
But if the idea is for him to be stoic, then don't have him over emoting all the time. It always looks like the idea is for him to be emotional, but instead his VA keeps reading his lines like he's bored. And I don't understand what the problem is because David has always been at least good, but ever since kh3 he just... talks like that. It's like they want Riku to sound "mature" but don't know how to do it in a way that makes David actually seem like he's trying.

And I thought that was a kh3 problem - making Riku's voice more serious to contrast him with Dark Riku, but that clearly wasn't the problem if it's also in MoM.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Back