• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers ► LEAKS discussion - ENTER AT OWN RISK

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Cumguardian69

Awards
Nothing is ETERNAL!

But even if MX is on another league (like he surely is against TAV, maybe even SRK), to get a compliment from him means that she is CAPABLE in universe. She obviously isn't Master level but what does fhat even mean? Sora and Terra are both Master tier or even Grandmaster.

LoneFox

Awards
My thoughts after seeing the cutscenes...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

BassDS

Awards
Regardless of how you all think it played out; I think it set the stage perfectly for what's to come from all sides, and it's no doubt going to make Act 2 very entertaining once everyone is able to fight alongside.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I'm wondering if some people even watched those scenes. Kairi didn't kick Xehanort's butt or anything. He was clearly toying with her. Hell he didn't even have his keyblade out for most of that "fight" because Kairi is that worthless compared to him. So he gave her a little compliment. Read to me more like "you went from a helpless bug to a bug who can fly now".

But the sad thing is, that's one of the best and longest fight scenes we've ever gotten in the series. But apparently it still isn't enough. Whatever, Nomura. <_<

Cumguardian69

Awards
Regardless of how you all think it played out; I think it set the stage perfectly for what's to come from all sides, and it's no doubt going to make Act 2 very entertaining once everyone is able to fight alongside.
Assuming they WILL be able to fight alongside. Remember, SRK have never been together for a fricken fight, in gameplay or in canon, and even now the girl is being shunned away. The absolute state

KeyToDestiny

Awards
But the sad thing is, that's one of the best and longest fight scenes we've ever gotten in the series. But apparently it still isn't enough. Whatever, Nomura. <_<
I mean if wildly swinging your keyblade at someone who's just dodging it with ease, while smiling and laughing at every failed attempt from the other person on hitting him, then even at plenty of points grabbing the blade like it was nothing and lifting the other person up like they're some pet or something when they could use that time to just flat out destroy her..... if that's one of the best scenes in the series, then I don't wanna know what the worst ones are.... lol.

maximumlight8

Awards
I think the worst thing about this story that is important is you have to play through the entire game just to unlock. It's like one heck of a reward, will be cool seeing all the reactions to it.

BassDS

Awards
Assuming they WILL be able to fight alongside. Remember, SRK have never been together for a fricken fight, in gameplay or in canon, and even now the girl is being shunned away. The absolute state
She isn't being shunned; she just knows she needs to get better, and with Aqua, she'll be more skilled considering she knows the ins and outs of the Keyblade unlike Merlin.

It will happen in due time; quit letting negativity cloud your ability to never give up hope.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
The recoded fight between Data Sora and Riku is leagues better. It’s more grounded and the choreography is clean.

Katsagu

Awards
It still screams cut content from ReMind, haha.

Never liked this cut content talk, everything can be considered cut content when we're talking about a ongoing story between game instalments.

CoM can be considered cut content from KH1, Days cut content from 2, Coded also cut content from 2. I've even seen people say DDD is cut content from KH3. And now Re:Mind was cut content from 3, and now this is cut content from Re:Mind.

Foxycian

Awards
I don’t think I can defend Kairi anymore😔 I like her but after this my relationship with her is just Neutral, and why hinting more Riku stuff? The Noctis wannabe is bland now he can’t handle a game on his on, I hope his game is shared and not just him solo... I need a rest from all of this mess.

edit: I’m ok with Riku but all this hype was about Kairi... about a game that features Kairi with Riku tagging along and possibly sharing 50% of the game with her

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I do like that Xehanort finally acknowledged Yen Sid. I wanted to see how they met in Dark Road so at least MoM laid out a foundation

Last edited:

Katsagu

Awards
I don’t think I can defend Kairi anymore😔 I like her but after this my relationship with her is just Neutral, and why hinting more Riku stuff? The Noctis wannabe is bland now he can’t handle a game on his on, I hope his game is shared and not just him solo... I need a rest from all of this mess.
You'll probably get a rest untill 2022 (just stop following UX and DR for an even bigger impact). In 2022 you'll miss all of this.

Nukara

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

maximumlight8

Awards
bosses in the game spoiler

Spoiler Spoiler Show

cakito123

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Barrett

Awards
Watched most of the new cutscenes and, tbh it wasn't as bad as I expected. I'm still upset at some of these story decisions, but I've already made peace with what I just saw. Plus we still have two more unannounced KH projects being worked on so it's not like it's gonna be too long to find out how the story is gonna continue on from there.

Also, I'm still fine with dropping $60 for this. This has about as much replay value, if not more, than I'd say Mario Kart even if that's a racing game and not a rhythm game and Mario Kart almost never drops full price. I've been down this road before, lol.

AegisXIII

Awards
It's weird. The more I read the reasons why some of you dislike the story, the more I think those reasons are why I am gonna like it. Some people seem to complain about stuff I definitely wanted them to do.
I guess it's a matter of different taste or different plot interest.

Back