• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers ► LEAKS discussion - ENTER AT OWN RISK

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Cumguardian69

Awards
You know who also claimed to be standing next to two boys? Sakura. And did she stand next to them? No. She got no diffed by Sasuke immediately after sealing rabbit granny, then written to be a housewife who could only win "fights" against non canon clowns like Shin lmfao

KeyToDestiny

Awards
It's weird. The more I read the reasons why some of you dislike the story, the more I think those reasons are why I am gonna like it. Some people seem to complain about stuff I definitely wanted them to do.
I guess it's a matter of different taste or different plot interest.
The people saying "it's not so bad now" are just saying it because of Kairi. Which again it's baffling how they put the whole game and what little story it has solely on one character but hey. That's the KH fanbase for ya.

Foxycian

Awards
You know who also claimed to be standing next to two boys? Sakura. And did she stand next to them? No. She got no diffed by Sasuke immediately after sealing rabbit granny, then written to be a housewife who could only win "fights" against non canon clowns like Shin lmfao
kairi is gonna get trained by Aqua there’s no way she will be weak after that (I hope) altho I don’t care anymore I’m still gonna hope she will be useful in the future, I don’t care even if she is no longer relevant, the only time she was relevant and part of the story was in Kh1, so again I don’t care anymore if she is relevant or not as long she gets shit done later on and not get saved every time by Sora, My relationship with her is just neutral at this point but I’m still gonna hope for the best and root for her from afar.

Cumguardian69

Awards
Aqua is the tsunade of kh. Remember what happened to the gokage against madara

Foxycian

Awards
Maybe there is hope for Hayden to return (altho Alyson did very good) and give back kairi’s original personality, that’s a good opportunity now that she is training with Aqua, but not gonna have my hopes up yet, I don’t mind if the voice doesn’t change anymore but I wish Kairi gets her fun personality back.

Last edited:

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Can we talk about how cute Riku and Kairi were here, though? I loved the scene when they were talking and realizing things together, and walking closer and closer to each other until the Fairy Godmother got in their way. LOL. I think this is the most I've bought their friendship, since Kairi kept Riku from leaving in KHII. I wouldn't mind more, of course, but this was so nice to see after how KHIII treated their friendship.

Edit: I also find it weird that people are okay with Riku using the Power of Waking to save Sora, since that's what killed Sora. But I guess if he doesn't abuse it like Sora did... And maybe that's why they told him not to be reckless, and partly why Mickey was so worried about him (which was nice to see. And Donald and Goofy worrying over him). And I enjoyed Mickey smiling at Kairi and her plan at the end, because the way he treated her in KHIII ticked me off.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
As an avid Nomura “supporter” I do think we should dial it back a bit....BUT

@The fans, don’t you guys get tired of saying “next time”? Or “they’re obviously setting her up for something” and “the training is going to give us insight into Kairi”. Like I promise you Nomura and co. won’t die if you criticize their decisions.

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
I also watched all the cutscenes and it's not as bad as I thought it was:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Katsagu

Awards
The people saying "it's not so bad now" are just saying it because of Kairi. Which again it's baffling how they put the whole game and what little story it has solely on one character but hey. That's the KH fanbase for ya.

It was known the story in MoM would be minimal. Did you all really want more story than this in this game?

I know I would not want to explain in the future to people wanting to get into the series that they have to play th rhythm game to get what is going on.

AegisXIII

Awards
It was known the story in MoM would be minimal. Did you all really want more story than this in this game?

I know I would not want to explain in the future to people wanting to get into the series that they have to play th rhythm game to get what is going on.
Yes I agree. However, playing is not an issue. Buying is though. And there is a very high chance that Kh3+ReMind+MoM will be packaged in one coherent package in the future, as it is part of the same narrative arc (let's call it KH3.5).

Cumguardian69

Awards

Don't advertise story in a game if

A) it is incongruent with the GAME

B) it is so bitesized that it should've been included with the last or the next big entry.

MoM has the same problem that (re)coded has: it's supposed to be a fun little game but Nomura just HAD to inject story into it, and in his ridiculously cryptic manner of speaking, helped amp the fans up.

cakito123

Awards
It's weird. The more I read the reasons why some of you dislike the story, the more I think those reasons are why I am gonna like it. Some people seem to complain about stuff I definitely wanted them to do.
I guess it's a matter of different taste or different plot interest.

I'm curious
like what?

Foxycian

Awards
I think the Game is ok at best, the Gameplay looks fun (and I really need to stop having high expectations cause I end up being disappointed) and the story was ok I guess, I Don’t know about everyone but for now I’m gonna take a rest after this mess.

Nukara

Awards
Long Plot Thoughts
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Shorter version free of ramble.
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Dude, aren't you Tetsuya Nomura?
This is too ingenious and stupid, which may very well be true.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Just watched the final cutscenes of the game, and yeah, the confrontation between Kairi and Master Xehanort wasn't as bad. Well, it wasn't bad to me. It makes perfect sense for Sora to have intervened directly himself and it also built up on the fact that, Quadratum is so far away from the KH world, that voices can't be heard coming from different realities.

Speaking of realities, does anyone think that different realities = Worldlines? Perhaps by "realities" they mean that, since different worlds are so far off that they're separated by the Final World (death) and that makes them "other realities"? Imagine having to die in order to get to Mars.

Also, does this mean that Kairi was never intended to find Sora, but rather, Xehanort's upperclassmen from DR?

Barrett

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I'm just going to mention the elephant in the room here, and never do so again.

Nomura... you can't have it both ways.

Either Sora is a "dull, ordinary boy"--or normal boy, moreover--who Kairi should actually be getting close to being as good as (at least his earlier incarnations, like his KH1 self), since she's actually had training now (and is about to have it twice) and some real experience in the field...or just admit that Sora's special already and be done with it.

Either Sora isn't special, and thus Kairi should be allowed to hit the ground running like he did and be fine.

Or Sora is special, then (and should have the role of Master at this point), if Kairi's having such a hard catching up to what he did, even with her training that he never got. And no, Sora and Riku's sparring with toy swords doesn't count.

You can't have your cake and eat it, too.

I could get into this more--like how by these new rules, I feel like Roxas and Xion shouldn't even be as good at fighting as they are--but I won't.

Back