• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers ► LEAKS discussion - ENTER AT OWN RISK

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KeyToDestiny

Awards
While I’d prefer another Sora-Riku game like 3D, I wouldn’t mind a Riku solo game either and on the plus side, if it was a solo Riku game, it would be a good excuse to make an artwork for him sitting on the KH throne in the same vein as All-in-One and MoM covers! :D

Good point. And the name of Cinderella's world is even Castle of Dreams. It would be fitting for her to be involved in Riku going on another journey into dreams.
Except Riku's going on a journey to the side of unreality so like Fairy Godmother said what she did for them already was all she could do for them by leading them to the final key aka NS thanks to her knowledge about her through dreams and by using Riku's dreams, Kairi's memory(of what Xehanort told her) and NS' existence, the path to Sora was opened. So Fairy Godmother did her part already. Now Riku's gotta do the rest like she said.

Now I wonder how Riku and Yozora's first real meeting will go down since the latter must be aware of him because of the dream Riku's been having. They both want to save Sora but what "saving" Sora means to them is a mystery. Riku's way is simply find Sora and bring him back somehow and Yozora's way is whooping Sora's ass and having him sleep in ice lol

SuperNova

Awards
If you think about it maybe Yozora "saving" Sora will tie into Riku saving Sora. Maybe Yozora icing Sora was exactly what needed to happen so that Riku can find his popsicle and then kick Yozora's butt as their first meeting. :unsure: Actually I would like to see that.

KeyToDestiny

Awards
If you think about it maybe Yozora "saving" Sora will tie into Riku saving Sora. Maybe Yozora icing Sora was exactly what needed to happen so that Riku can find his popsicle and then kick Yozora's butt as their first meeting. :unsure: Actually I would like to see that.
Dunno.... I mean Yozora whooped Sora so he'd be able to whoop Riku if they duke it out at first.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I wouldn't say Riku is dry but interactions with new characters is really what he needs. We got a little taste of it with Riku and the cute awkward interaction with Terra. Even the quick Aqua exchange was pretty nice.

I feel like a Riku and Kairi team up could've really helped both characters, as in, keep things interesting. Keep Riku learning in new ways, keep Kairi not on the bench.

The same goes with all the characters really. I don't want to continue the division between all the groups/trios. I was hoping post KH3 we were gonna get some mix and match swapping going on with new friendships formed.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Unpopular opinion but I'm kinda getting tired of all the Riku wank, especially since his character became so dry. I was kinda hoping Kairi would help spice up the next possible title but now idk.

Preach.

I'm an observer now though since I'm more with the fandom than the series but even I can see it's beyond overdone. There's literally no reason Kairi could not do this. Now watch SoRiku strengthen even more as he goes off to save Sora because Nomura can't bother and we're back to where this story has always been.

the red monster

Awards
I actually just finished the game couple of minutes ago, if anyone have questions you can fire away.

the ending was the biggest nomura troll bait this far. i was screaming inside so hard.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I actually just finished the game couple of minutes ago, if anyone have questions you can fire away.

the ending was the biggest nomura troll bait this far. i was screaming inside so hard.
Don't mind if I do. Where to begin...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

astertide

Awards
Now I wonder how Riku and Yozora's first real meeting will go down since the latter must be aware of him because of the dream Riku's been having. They both want to save Sora but what "saving" Sora means to them is a mystery. Riku's way is simply find Sora and bring him back somehow and Yozora's way is whooping Sora's ass and having him sleep in ice lol

Maybe it's like an inception thing, they have to kill themselves in dreams to get back to the real world?

the red monster

Awards
Don't mind if I do. Where to begin...

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Hit the notes.
when you unlock new team they start at level 1 and need to level them up separately.
i actually didn't check stats or anything lol. just went with team BBS for the entire game when i unlocked them.
and no, no one button mode for story, sorry. : /

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Hit the notes.
when you unlock new team they start at level 1 and need to level them up separately.
i actually didn't check stats or anything lol. just went with team BBS for the entire game when i unlocked them.
and no, no one button mode for story, sorry. : /
Grrr! Nomura promised me power! Oh well.

astertide

Awards
Not so…true ending is Sora won over Yozora. Before I get rebuked, the game files say it.

Wait, what? Really? Where?

They're both in-game endings, doesn't that technically mean that they're both canon?
Both endings turn out to be Yozora's dreams anyway, and possibly even Riku's or Kairi's.

astertide

Awards
This is just a fan saying it so DON'T QUOTE ME ON IT, but I found this:

"According to the game files, the ending where you lose in the Yozora Section is actually the true ending.
The files are named by the developers as follows: SS_DLC_SUB_TRUEEND_END
SS_DLC_SUB_SURVIVALEND_END"

astertide

Awards
I see. Unfortunately for the other person, this doesn't really constitute as proof.
No, I actually went against the other person. I said that the ending where you lose against Yozora is the True Ending, at least according to this random fan.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The file name is real.

I'm a firm believer both endings are canon, though. (and I even wrote about it in the midst of the quarantine lolol and long before we knew about MOM's ending)

Mexican Sora

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Oooooorrrr maybe not.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Like Toy Box? It was in our faces all along.

Back