• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers ► LEAKS discussion - ENTER AT OWN RISK

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
It astonishes me the poor amount of boss fights this game got. Was the team so small/didn't have more time/budget to design more bosses?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
It astonishes me the poor amount of boss fights this game got. Was the team so small/didn't have more time/budget to design more bosses?
I suspect they were a last minute throw in after the decision was made to include original story. Suddenly the game now needed a final boss, which by extension meant it needed bosses period.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I suspect they were a last minute throw in after the decision was made to include original story. Suddenly the game now needed a final boss, which by extension meant it needed bosses period.
Makes a lot of sense. Story was an afterthought, it needed a final confrontation, so to not have it be one boss, they added more.

feedtalefour

Awards
I don't see many problems with the leaks? The one-buttom thing is an odd choice for sure, but I wouldn't call it a flaw per se. I dont think there will only be 3 bosses. Maybe not 33, but more for sure. get-vidmate.com instasave.onl

Last edited:

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
? This game is finished. There were only 3 bosses.

Back