• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Least Favorite Boos/Sub-boss?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Unknown_User~

Id have to say:

Oggie-Boogie (Boss/Sub-Boss)

Ansem(Boss/Sub-Boss)

and

Darkside Heartless

WOOPS!!
sorry all misread the thread title... those are my favorites...

Last edited:

x-knight

probably the fight with chernabog i dint no wa thte hell to do or that he was even then i thought he was just a gigantic statue that manage to kill me

mysticalmario

x-knight said:
probably the fight with chernabog i dint no wa thte hell to do or that he was even then i thought he was just a gigantic statue that manage to kill me

what the heck is a chirnabog??? ive seen that name so many times but i have never encountered anyone by that name in kh!

Dearly_Beloved

mysticalmario said:
what the heck is a chirnabog??? ive seen that name so many times but i have never encountered anyone by that name in kh!

Chernabog is the monster that you fight before Ansem. the one that is in the mountain and blows fire out of it. He was originally in Fantasia (1942) try watching it sometime to see what i mean

My least favorite Boss would be Oogie #2

crowmaster

most favorites bosses: all in Final Fantasy, riku, cheirnabob, ansem (i loved to kick sephiroth's ass, mwahahahaha), maleficent and maleficent dragon, jafar, ursula (big), Kurt Ziza, Hades, Cerberus

least favorites: dark sora (in Hook's boat, i mean ship), ursula (small), oogie boogie (both fights), rock and ice titans (too easy), behemoth (same reason),

sora92120

i hated reverse sora on the ship cuz it was annoying for him disappearing and coming right behind u, hahah like my location. i hated ursala and captain hook becuz they had water and im afraid of water. chernabog was ok at least it wasnt annoying as ursala. behemoth was too repetitive. i hated sephiroth since he killed me. i have the cave of wonders battle with the head, it was hard to get on the head and hit the eyes. and i hated pot thingy at agrabah. it was annoying since jasmine was screaming help me alladin!

JoeysGirl

i hated ursula's big head and sephiroth. i also didnt like fighting darkside (during the takeover at Destiny Islands... right before you arrive in Traverse Town) i was just a weak little kid, plus i couldnt see his health so i had no idea how long it would take me.

everyone else was really easy. especially ansem. i mean he was the final guy to kill! u would think he would at least be somewhat of a challenge!

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
well, i didn't like the giant version of ursula. she's not hard or anything, i just really hate what she says. gets real annoying...

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
my least favorite bosses would have to be, the ice titan (still have not defeated that thing), ansem (die you insignificant little bug bwahahahaha), kurt zisa (i can't live without cure..no really i can't he keeps killing me!)...i think that is it, no wait i forgot, the double leon & cloud battle in the hades cup (i screamed at the tv for quite some time on that battle!).

EverlastingLight

Hmm... my least favorite boss is Ursula when she's small, and probably Reverse Sora.

My fave boss is the Behemoth. He's so much fun to beat up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back