• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Least favorite character at Castle Oblivion?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaCore5

Awards
I least favorite from castle oblivion is larxene because of her cold attitude. I can never get over her teasing when she was talking to sora about Namine.

Vixen for sure. He was like a failed attempt at being hojo from ffvii
really? Although both are scientist I wouldn't say they have much else in common. For one hojo is just a wimp compared to vexen.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
I said Larxene earlier in this thread (and she still is my least favorite) but I also really didn't like Marluxia. I actually like that he summons his scythe with a flower petal but other than that I dislike him. His personality and how confident he is annoys me.

Vixen for sure. He was like a failed attempt at being hojo from ffvii

Well I wouldn't call Vexen a vixen but to each their own. xD

MegaCore5

Awards
I said Larxene earlier in this thread (and she still is my least favorite) but I also really didn't like Marluxia. I actually like that he summons his scythe with a flower petal but other than that I dislike him. His personality and how confident he is annoys me.

I love how every character from Castle oblivion had some sort of magical elemental power and here is my Marluxia with his petals of DEATH!!! Lol you can't be serious right?? No wait wait wait I got it! his power is the power of love and friendship!!!

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
I love how every character from Castle oblivion had some sort of magical elemental power and here is my Marluxia with his petals of DEATH!!! Lol you can't be serious right?? No wait wait wait I got it! his power is the power of love and friendship!!!

That was kind of my reaction the first time I saw him do that.

Zexion just because his haircut annoyed me so much lol.

That is the first time I've heard that as a reason for disliking Zexion. xD

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
That's funny because I remember when speculation for CoM was going on, when a picture of Vexen first showed up for a while everyone thought he was an older woman named Vixen. I kind of still wish Vexen had been female, in retrospect; with Xehanort as a mad scientist type, it would've been interesting to see a female mad scientist for a slight difference.

Last edited:

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
That's funny because I remember when speculation for CoM was going on, when a picture of Vexen first showed up for a while everyone thought he was an older woman named Vixen. I kind of still wish Vexen had been female, in retrospect; with Xehanort as a mad scientist type, it would've been interesting to see a female mad scientist for a slight difference.

Wait really? I was just joking. xD But a female mad scientist could have been cool. Would his human name have been spelled Evin?

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
I just love to hate Vexen. I'm in the same boat as a few others here when I say I couldn't care LESS what he had to say. I just wanted to beat him and be done with it! XD
Otherwise...? Larxene. Oh gee, I'm always so excited to end that woman!

kmorris2609

I did not like Larxene one bit. She was rude, childish, selfish, and catty. She was annoying to talk to and she was even more annoying to battle. I'm not going to hide the fact that I was overjoyed when she died. Not looking forward to her return, though. IF she does make a return like Lea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back