• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Least Favorite Heartless or Nobody.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
What your Least Favorite Heartless or Nobody? HeartLess: Crimson Jazz. < Every time i see one of them i run like hell. Nobodys: Dancer. Sorry if this has been posted before.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Pretty much the all of the ones that for whatever reason, at some point, you can't hit them:

-Both kinds of fat guy

-Those fecking cars

-The berserker b*tches and they're fecking sword-hammer-things

I

inhiding

The Large Bodies in this game were moore annoying than in the original. o_O;

But I'm going with that and the Hot Rods.

Solidsocom

Nobodies: Dancers. I hate it when they do that feeler thing and when they hit you up, they do a spin kick 3 times so it will be awhile before you touched the ground.
Heartless: I would say Hot Rods but I found that you can easily defeat them by just attacking non-stop on them even when they are going to ram you. I would have to say the most annoying heartless ever for me is...living bones. I hate fighting those 3 living bones on Hades Paradox Cup on round 44.

perfectexcuses

I've always hated those fat bandits, the ones that shoot fire. In CoM I avoided them like the plague. But yeah, Crimson Jazz and the Dancers were a pain in my ass. Though it was fun doing the Aerial Recovery thing when I got hit.

T

toon sora

i dont know the names but the cars and those nobodies that grab u and fling u around tehy so annoying

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
i hated the berserkers and dancers so much

and for theheartless a hate those bomb ones(i think its the crimson jazz) and i hated the hot rods(the car ones) and the purple ones in space paranoids(tron)

Trimmblade

The most annoying Heartless is the Hot Rod. They go into some wierd mode where they zoom around and become really difficult to hurt. I also really dislike Crimson Jazz because they cast that annoying fire spell where the fireballs chase you.

I hated the Beserker Nobody. When they grab on to their sword and start pounding the ground they are impossible to hit! It serisouly gets on my nerves and I want to shoot one of them with a gun. That is why I then go into Wisdom Form and blast them from afar so they don't do that annoying sword move.

Chaotic

Stupid Dancers!! ugg! they waste your drive time when they grab you!!
I hear everyone complaining about crimson, i actually like them get to use arieal recovery.(dont know why i just love arieal combos!) but i hate the wind versions, ones ok but multiples can mess you up!

sora reborn

i died like a billion times on expert mode to the hotrods in steamboat willy so i hate them.

i died 2 billion times against the swarm of dancers right before u fight demyx (took me 2 hours to kill demyx!!!!!) so yah i hate dancers 2.

crimsin jazzes are easy for me so no problem there=)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back