• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Least Favorite Heartless or Nobody.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Counter Shock said:
Crimson jazz are the fire things.

I just cast thunder to defeat them easily.
yea those are the crimson jazz..................it says in their description they leave mines or bombs

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
Favourite Heartless is Dark Horse things.... Can't remember the name. they're in the Land of Dragons.

Favourite Nobody, has gotta be assassin.

Apathy

Crimson Jazz- WHY do you have to lay those mines that send me to the roof?

Hot Rods- You can't touch a mad car, apparently.

Berserkers- WTF is up with their club?

Shadows- I prefer NEO shadows; these shadows are too annoying and old. And easy.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

My least favorite Heartless is probably a tie between the Hot Rods from Timeless River, and the Devastators from Space Paranoids.

Personally, I liked fighting most of the Nobodies, but if I had to pick one that I really hate, it would probably be the Sorcerers because I HATE how they always manage to trap you inbetween those red boxes.

Now, If I had to pick my favorite Heartless and my favorite Nobody, that would be a little easier. My favorite Heartless are the Luna Bandits from Agrabah, and my favorite Nobodies would be a tie between the Dusks and the Dancers. I like them because they're not too hard to kill like the Sorcerer nobodies, but they're not too easy like the Shadow heartless.

Oracle

I hate those wierd nobodies that have a tuque over their heads, you know, the ones who grab you and toss you around? xx; I hate them. As for the heartless, I would have to say the Grim Reaper in its cursed form.

My favorite nobody would have to be the Dusk (I like the way they move...) and my favorite heartless are the Blizzard and Volcanic Lords (Its like beating up balloons)

Rayne_Yamoto

I hated the dancer nobodies.I'd hack and slash and they would just take it. Then they grab me and throw.

Xircs-Number I

my least favorite heartless is the devastator although the hot rod was tuff.and my most hated nobody is the xtremely gay dancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back