• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Least Favorite World?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Night Shadow

i hate monstro and atlantica, reasons obvious... and im not too hot on end of the world either just because i hate trying to fight invisibles so much

Cant Hold On

I didn't like the controls of Atlantic (swimming basicly), but I didn't mine the world other than that. I didn't enjoy Deep Jungle, it was too long, Agrabah was okay, except inside the cave of wonders it was a little confusing trying to figure out where I'm sopposed to go. I'd say Deep Jungle was my least favorite, Atlantica bordering okay and least favorite.

ree_chan

i hate...um...
1.Atlantica-because its hard 2 battle in a sea! i was getting a lil confused back there when i still played the game,,n d costumes r kinda weird
2. Monstro-because it has SO many chambers n rooms dat i cant even remember their locations..

Z

Zackstorm

I LOVED Atlantica. The controls were sooo easy to get used to. If you couldn't, you'd just lock on to whatever you were swimming to and you didn't need to do the up and down anyway, it's just do that for you while you moved striaght. I thought Ursala was pretty easy comparing to some bosses. I beat her my first try. I have to agree the dalphin thing was annoying and I did keep getting lost a bit. I think if they just make Atlantica less confusing to find your way, and all your precious "Ragnorok" and abilities(I never used them anyway but whatever..), and make the controls slightly easier for the imbiciles that can't understand up from down, they should totally put it in the next installment.

I found Monstro horrible boring. Same with the vines part in the deep jungle. I think I liked all the worlds though, or at least a part of each world. Atlantica is definately my favorite though.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
and all your precious "Ragnorok" and abilities(I never used them anyway but whatever..),

Lol, I never used them either. =S They were rubbish..

The Cave of Wonders was a bitch aswell. I played in that part for much more than an hour being lost. D:

I thought the vines was fun, Monstro was pretty fun aswell! I loved the heartless you got there, great for training.

Gaiash

Website
www.geocities.com
I honestly hated the Monstro level, dunno why, probably because it looked nothing like a whales insides. Oh but I liked the boss of the level, very FF9

Magus364

I heard somewhere that Atlantica was going to be in KH2, my reaction..."Atlantica?...NOOOOOO!"
I hate Atlantica.

Ariel was no help in battle. and i am betrothed with her name, yes my middle name is Ariel.
-sad isn't it? - i'm a girl by the way would be weird if a guy had Ariel as thier middle name.

simey301

wonderland,atlantica, and monstro all suck. why did the makers of kh even put them in the game ? there all so stupid!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back