• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Least favourite KH1 world?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rufusisaghost

I actually loved it when I would get lost inside of monstro! The whole being eaten by a whale thing was pretty unique in my opinion! But my question is why was there just a whale Floating in space in the first place??
To be honest I don't think I ever questioned that and now I'm wondering why I was so unphased by a whale in space....

MegaCore5

Awards
I think how gettpetto explained it was that while Pinocchio was inside the whale of their actual world was consumed by the heartless. Which doesn't make sense how the whale escaped but who knows?

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Well, in Dream Drop Distance at least Monstro returns to Prankster's paradise

MegaCore5

Awards
Well, in Dream Drop Distance at least Monstro returns to Prankster's paradise
then pranksters paradise must have been their original world and when it was swallowed by the darkness they were already inside of monstro. So does that mean they pretty much would have died if they weren't inside monstro?

rufusisaghost

then pranksters paradise must have been their original world and when it was swallowed by the darkness they were already inside of monstro. So does that mean they pretty much would have died if they weren't inside monstro?
PROBABLY....(although to be honest I wouldn't have minded so much). Or maybe they would have made it to Traverse Town in the first place or something.

rufusisaghost

so what you are saying is that you dont really like traverse town?
No, I loved Traverse Town. I'm saying that if their world was destroyed, they either would have died or they would have been sent to Traverse Town right away if they weren't inside Monstro. My comment about me not minding if they died is because I really hate pinocchio.

davidXIIIaxel

No, I loved Traverse Town. I'm saying that if their world was destroyed, they either would have died or they would have been sent to Traverse Town right away if they weren't inside Monstro. My comment about me not minding if they died is because I really hate pinocchio.
oh lol ok i see what you mean now. i liked pinochio i just didnt like the old guy. i dont mind him dying that much

Max

Staff member
Awards
Yeah, I actually believe one of the npc's in traverse town actually tells you that it is a world for those to go to who have lost their worlds. Just like when destiny island was destroyed and sora woke up in TT

davidXIIIaxel

Yeah, I actually believe one of the npc's in traverse town actually tells you that it is a world for those to go to who have lost their worlds. Just like when destiny island was destroyed and sora woke up in TT
yeah i think it was either the moogle in the first district the kid in the first district as well or that lady in the first district.

rufusisaghost

I feel it was the kid that kind of looked like Tidus who said it.

Max

Staff member
Awards
I feel it was the kid that kind of looked like Tidus who said it.

Either him, or that woman in the same area as him (I think she stood next to those candles that didn't like to burn out)

davidXIIIaxel

Either him, or that woman in the same area as him (I think she stood next to those candles that didn't like to burn out)
yeah. its definitely one of them. lol why did they make that kid look almost exactly as tidus. just give him a stick and call him his twin why dont ya.

rufusisaghost

That woman was much more seductive in the manga and I thought that was pretty funny, haha.
I always hated when those candles didn't go out the first time and then you get blizzard and you're like OOOOHHH.

davidXIIIaxel

That woman was much more seductive in the manga and I thought that was pretty funny, haha.
I always hated when those candles didn't go out the first time and then you get blizzard and you're like OOOOHHH.
yeah. i have read the manga series but sadly i dont remember that. and the easy way to blow out all the candles at once is to use blizara

Max

Staff member
Awards
I remember spending 10 minutes trying to aim my keyblade just right to put all of the candles out with one swing. I was determined to open that treasure chest then and there

rufusisaghost

Hahaha, I think I might have done that too!! I will literally spend FOREVER doing something like that if I'm determined enough, and then a friend comes along and is like "seriously you need to go further in the game to proceed" and I'm just like but i'm already HERE.

yeah. i have read the manga series but sadly i dont remember that. and the easy way to blow out all the candles at once is to use blizara
I never waited that long to get Blizara XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back