• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Legend of a Nobody Named Castex

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Seph2:thanks also your character shall reappeare at some point with a few mental problems..

Jet: Actually Miyxa is going to appeare in the next chapter.

Spyells: Sierrx will also be making her appearance soon.

Chapter 6
A Twisted Reality

Moving his hands away from his eyes Castex eyes meet that of a smaller creature that Castex knew all to well a Neo shadow. As it ran away from Castex it sunk into the ground and went under a table deciding to leave it alone Castex noticed a very small door by his feet.

"What the hell" Castex said as the door opened its eyes and said.

"Try the bottle on the table'' it said as it let out a yawn and fell asleep. Deciding it be best not to argue with a door handle Castex picked up the bottle and took a big drink.

"uh nothing wowwowowow" Castex said as he started to shrink until he was smaller then the door. "Well thats interesting" Castex said as he looked at himself to make sure he was still in one peice. Then looking at the door Castex openned it and walked in as he entered the room he noticed something he was in the same room but it was now upside down with two candle brightly burning noticing a cat on a table Castex eyes widen up as the cat started to talk.

"Now isnt this a swell treat... A Nobody who doesnt know how to stay on his head and feet" the cat said as he took of his head and stood on it. Castex however could only stare at the weirdness as his eyes went back to normal. As the cat continue to talk he put his head back on. "So from the spans of great strength a body is left as the Sole and heart leave it but your different.. you seem to have a little more emotions then most nobo.." The cat stopped talking as Castex turned around to see what the cat was looking at and that would be a huge red and black heartless that had to feather in its hands that looked like huge swords. Also Castex noted that it seem to have multiple heads stacked on each other.

"Okay cat you speak a lot of strange facts but nows not the time for talk" Castex said as he noticed thhe cat on his far left.

"You know have the heartless in the middle and the candles blown out you could trap him forever until someone burns him out" The cat said as if knowing that Castex could control wind magic. Not responding Castex dodged a a slash attack from the heartless as Castex started to run past the candles turning around Castex waited for the heartless to follow. As it walked its way to Castex, the enigma charged a attack in his sheild that had appeared in his hand automatically. The moment the heartless was between the candles Castex released the attack sending huge wind gusts at the candle immediatley blowing them out. After a second two beams of light from each candle created a orb with the heartless trapped inside as the orb slowly shrinked until it was gone.

"okay that was to easy" Castex said as the Cat appeared,

"The one your looking for is named Gixeg he is one that always is near the two nobodys named Boxar and Taxames" the cat said as it started to walk away.

"Wait how do you know what I am looking for" Castex yelled at the cat. The cat stopping only said.

"I know because i was meant to know" and with that the cat dissappeared. Castex however raised his hand and watched as a portal appeared infront of him. Stepping into it Castex started to walk down the sandy path. "Gixeg well that name will disappeare once I get my hands on him" Castex said as he continued to walk down the path.

After a few seconds of flashing colors Vara was staring at castex as he started to talk.

"To this day I still dont know how that Cheshire cat knew, Well I think its time for a break i will have one of my people bring ya something to eat as well as some company" castex said as he got up from the table and grabbed the orb.

"Where did that orb come from anyways" Vara asked with a bit of interest staring at the now clear see through orb.

"This thing well why dont you just wait to be shown where I found it" Castex said as he walked out of the room as Vara decided to lay doen on the bed until someone else came by.

as always next chapter will be up soon.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
----------------------------------------

Yay, that was a good chapter, very cool with how Castex defeated the Trickmaster heartless, at least, what I thought it was. Also, hurray ^^ can't wait to read that.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
KKL should get to work and finish the Seventh chapter.

Any news on an update?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back