• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Legend Of Kay - One of the most underrated games

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent hero_

Awards
[video=youtube;jKhz5958itI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKhz5958itI[/video]

"Legend of Kay sets out to take the player on a journey which combines classic Jump and Run elements with an immersive story driven adventure. For generations the peaceful cats have lived on the mythical island Peng-Lai in the Chinese sea, together with many other animals. Kay, the cat hero of this game, is an apprentice in martial arts. He was practicing in his masters Dojo when emperor Shun king of the mighty gorillas - attacked his home and dislodged the cat township. On a quest to protect his fellows, Kay begins an amazing journey which takes him across the vast island of Peng-Lai.Gradually, he begins to unravel the incredible secret that lies hidden in the volcano fortress of emperor Shun..." Taken from IGN

This game is seriously underrated and deserves much more attention, imo. It has a good storyline, fun platforming and decent difficulty. It's one of my childhood games and I absolutely love it! So, have you guys played it and what did you think about it?

Silent hero_

Awards
Yeah, PS2. If you haven't played it, you should. You won't regret it. Too bad they didn't make a sequel but I guess that's the charm with it. The DS game was a port though and not a really good one.. I haven't played it, but people have said that it's only platforming and almost no fighting, which is a really big fail considering the fighting was a big part of the PS2 version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back