• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Leon in BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
ok i got this idea from the sephiroth in BBS thread, i thought of this for a while and i thought it was legit. remember in leons profile it says he changed his name because he didnt want to be remembered as a coward from the past (i know i got this wrong but please bare with me) and he obviously like 5-8 years older than sora right? well do you think they will show leon as a coward in bbs? like his name squall leonhart, or something. im probably crazy but what do you think?

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Well it could be the way it is... But as far as i know, he changed his name in FFVIII, didnt he?

Macabre

Gold Member
Leon has a possibility to appear in BBS.

During BBS,he will be called Squall and BBS will probably show Leon's home world being taken away by darkness as he watches as a coward.

So yeah....

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
I don't think Squall was actually a coward. He most likely exaggerated it. Other accounts say he was more ashamed than cowardly because he couldn't protect Radiant Garden at the time. If Radiant Garden is involved, kid versions of the FF characters might be wandering around as NPCs, at least to keep the story consistent.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Leon has a possibility to appear in BBS.

During BBS,he will be called Squall and BBS will probably show Leon's home world being taken away by darkness as he watches as a coward.

So yeah....

that seems reasonable. I mean, we never sw his home disappear. and one more question. how come newbies have the crappiest avatars and Sigs?

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Yeah... It's Squall Leonhart... lol whats your point

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I thought he changed his name because he lost RG. But I would like to see all the FF people in BBS. Maybe we'll even see Auron's death.

A

Azrael

From what we can presume, Auron died in FFX and was brought to the kH universe

madammina

I thought FF and KH existed in separate universes and just shared characters.

We have a fairy Yuna,Rikku, and Paine and a young Tidus. That didn't exactly happen in FFX.

A

Azrael

I thought FF and KH existed in separate universes and just shared characters.

We have a fairy Yuna,Rikku, and Paine and a young Tidus. That didn't exactly happen in FFX.

Madammina, go watch the cutscene from where Sora touches the Auron statue, dialogue from Auron in FFX is heard meaning that his past belongs to Final Fantasy X. Yuna, Rikku and Paine could be under some spell that causes them to turn into fairies, we don't know yet.

You could bring up the case for Tidus, Wakka, and other FF characters like Biggs, Jessie, Cloud, Sephiroth etc

madammina

We still have too young of a Tidus. And if Yuna was not a fairy I'm assuming she would be her FFX age. (keep in mind I haven't played, but the screenshots I've seen show that I think.)

A

Azrael

Anyways back on topic, we should see Squall, perhaps more of the rivalry between him and CLoud Strife when they were younger?

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
There's not a doubt in my mind that Leon will appear in BBS.

It's likely that all of the FF characters who's home world was Radiant Garden will appear.

funnymanhaha1000

Well it could be the way it is... But as far as i know, he changed his name in FFVIII, didnt he?

wow. people still dont get it. Final Fantasy characters in the Kingdom Hearts universe are all cameos. there are similarities. put it this way, the final fantasy games didnt exist, and some characters r used for Kingdom Hearts. THEY R NOT THE SAME!!!

Twiligan

Nourma already said that the FF characters in KH are UNRELATED to their FF counterparts. so it is possible that Auron was apart of a tottaly different Storyline

Twiligan

Also alot more things would be different, The Beast would be a cruel prince, snow whites world would still exist. Mufasa would be around still too. Kairis place of origin wil more than likely be uncovered as well.
This "10 yrs in the past" thing really opens up whole new corridors to the KH universe. Possibley FF12 characters will be involved as well, even though i hate FF12

madammina

Hopefully. It would be interesting, particularly since they would have to make up new backstory since they are from different games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back