• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Leon in BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
We don't need any fluff in BBS. (unless its the main characters)
I would loooooove to see little final fantasy peoples (Leon, Cloud, Yuffie, Aerith, Tifa, Cid, Zack maybe?)
Omg but a little Leon and Cloud, that would be mind exploding awesome XD
Of course they will still probably be 7-12 years old

australian sora

Keyblade Master
lol i dont see how people think that the FF characters in KH are related to the real ones in FF i mean how else would aerith be there cos i mean *cough* she died in FF7 lol, and squalls last name wasnt leonheart it was lionheart in the FF8 game right (like his last weapon in the game, just asking?):p

griever

lol i dont see how people think that the FF characters in KH are related to the real ones in FF i mean how else would aerith be there cos i mean *cough* she died in FF7 lol, and squalls last name wasnt leonheart it was lionheart in the FF8 game right (like his last weapon in the game, just asking?):p

Hehe nah sorry, his last name was Leonhart. Never mentioned in the game but it's in the instruction manual. Well I spose his last name is actually Loire because his dad's last name was Loire (speculation but generally accepted as fact) buthe was given the last name Leonheart as an orphan. But yes, you are most right about the discontinuity about the games, if you want to look at it as rationally as possible, just look at all the massive age differences, like Leon being a few years older than Seifer when Seifer should be a year older than Leon.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
ok i got this idea from the sephiroth in BBS thread, i thought of this for a while and i thought it was legit. remember in leons profile it says he changed his name because he didnt want to be remembered as a coward from the past (i know i got this wrong but please bare with me) and he obviously like 5-8 years older than sora right? well do you think they will show leon as a coward in bbs? like his name squall leonhart, or something. im probably crazy but what do you think?

~ definitely. i can't wait to see it, b/c whenever we see squall as a coward, we see the fall of radiant garden.

Takfloyd

Of course Squall will be in BBS. They don't even have to create "young" looks for him, they can just use his FFVIII looks, where he WAS 10 years younger than his KH counterpart.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Hmmm. Would I want to see Leon in BBS or not? I guess I would like to see him again. I wouldn't mind seeing Auron again either. I mean I wondered what really happen before he died. And we heard alot of strange voices from his past in KH2. I wondered if those memories ever occured in BBS or not? Hmmmmm.

PaintedDragon

Website
www.painteddragon.webs.com
I didn't even know Leon was going to be in BBS, but if he is it would probably show him fighting to save his world the best he could and the shame he felt when he couldn't save it. He's not a coward, but I wouldn't put it past him to feel overly guilty for not being able to fix things himself, much like Cloud.

Of course he would be called Squall back then, and I'd like to see the rivalry between him and Cloud as well when they were younger.

Anyway, I still need to but a PSP so I can play this freaking awesome game!! =P

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
I'd like to see the rivalry between him and Cloud as well when they were younger.

I'd like Cloud's connection to Radiant Garden to be clearly defined in BbS.

In KHII, it is heavily implied that Cloud, Sephiroth, and Tifa are from another world. But clearly, from seeing Cloud and Aerith being reunited at the end of KH, Cloud had been to Radiant Garden before. What I'm wondering is how Cloud ended up in Radiant Garden. Perhaps, he was teleported there at the climax of a battle with Sephiroth, since he seems to be teleported away each time he fights him.

A

Azrael

How about that Cloud and Tifa are refugees from an unknown world which was destroyed by the new enemy led by MX? Wouldn't that be good as a backstory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back