• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Leons letter?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

australian sora

Keyblade Master
you know at the credits how they have those little cutscenes from all the worlds.

well in one of them there is leon (squall) reading a letter and a pink butterfly flys up out of it? what does it mean and who sent it to him

-KairI-

hehehe...you got that part!!! anyway...Rinoa? hey... (God..I'm so scared, I can be reported by this I think..) :laugh:

Is it really Rinoa? did he missed her..or rinoa just missed her...?

I mean him... "Rinoa just missed him..."

Last edited by a moderator:

kthundercat

You're really not supposed to post that many times in a row....... I thought it was from Aeris, but maybe it's hinting that Rinoa could be in KH3.

Miss Sephiroth

With Sephiroth beatin' the crap out of Cloudy-boy
Yeah, it must be Rinoa, I mean Aeris 'belongs' to cloudy-boy.:toungesmile:
and Rinoa to Leon [Squall]
Since Rinoa had wings on her back, on her clothes. It must be her.
But It can also mean that Rinoa died at the time the hearless were taking over hollow bastion [radiant garden] and that the letter was het last letter of love letter :unsure:

just guessing here

-KairI-

Yeah..Maybe you're right...anyway..what would Rinoa's role in KH3 in case if she's another new character in there?

just asking...

Last edited:

-KairI-

uhh...maybe..She's with Leon [Squall] just like Aerith (Aeris?) and Yuffie?

What's the correct name..Aerith or Aeris? in AC it is Aerith but in FFVII it is Aeris..wonder what is the true name....

Last edited by a moderator:

Sora_is_mine*2

lol
If it was a death letter, Squall would have frowned. He didn't. And what was up with the scene switching to Aerith directly after.
And one more question...who is related to whom? Is aeris related to aerith. God I don't know.
That'd be cool if Squall's girl was in KH3.
Tifa and Cloud...lol

Ultima Star

Can I still wait for you?
Awards
Website
z15.invisionfree.com
Really? Is Rinoa going to be in KH3?! I would love to see her. She is one of my favourite characters from FFVIII. About that letter, I don't know who sent it to Leon(Squall) but if you noticed, after he reads the letter, Aeris appears on screen.
It would be so dissapointing because, Aerith's heart belongs to Cloud(he is very cute)

Ultima Star

Can I still wait for you?
Awards
Website
z15.invisionfree.com
Really? Is Rinoa going to be in KH3?! I would love to see her because she is one of my favourite characters from FFVIII.
Anyway, about that letter it's possible that Rinoa was the one who sent it but it's also a possibility that was Aeris.
But that would be dissapointing because the heart of Aeris belong to Cloud(who is much better,so cute)

New2Ya

I'm lost...
^Ditto.

But Im afraid it was Aerith... looking at the scene switching immediatly to her. On the other hand, in KH2 they had no connection WHATsoever, and the fact that Leon's cloths now represent Rinoa's Angel Wings on her outfit, just tells me that Nomura has a trick up his sleeve...

Rinoa is so awesome... best FF character...

australian sora

Keyblade Master
it kept switching different scenes teh whoel time i think its a letter from rinoa and the bit was aerith was she was looking up at the sky cos thats where cloud went

New2Ya

I'm lost...
it kept switching different scenes teh whoel time i think its a letter from rinoa and the bit was aerith was she was looking up at the sky cos thats where cloud went

Oh yeah thats right! Hurray for Rinoa!! ftw!

I really missed her in KH1/KH2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back