• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Less appealing?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
it has lost a little appeal but i think that b/c i have so much anticipation about the game it keeps the appeal high enough for me right now anyways.

H

heartwarrior

but the more fanz the more appeal nothin to worry about

Spirit

ah alas our faithful KH2 begins to die *sigh* we knew ye well yes KH2 has lost its luster but it is just part of growing up... u begin not to care about the things u used to care about as u get older.. its a part of life...and u begin not to care about it more as the time we have known about it gets longer yet it is still not realeased.. its the sad truth but like i said before its a part of life.... deal with it

Kyeblademaster25

I kind of agree, they released info on KH2 way to early. When I heard about KH2 I went really crazy and had KH2 on my mind for a "VERY"
long time but after awhile I got tired of hearing the same old news about it and I just now revisited to find out if they got anything new but everybody is still talking about the same old stuff. I don't want any new info I just want the game to come out so I can enjoy what I enjoyed while playing Kingdomhearts. So I'm actually really glad Square hasn't revealed any Important key news about KH2. All I know is that they better not push back the release date or I'll probably forget all about KH2!
I just wanted to say that...

H

heartwarrior

kh2 is way too popular it cant lose alot off appeal so theres nothin to worry about

H

heartwarrior

and u guyz keep askin when kh2 is comin out its coming out in october

H

heartwarrior

yea in US it comes out in December but in japan it comez out in OCTOBER

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
^Do you have proof that its coming out in October? Until then I don't believe you. Most of the speculation is that it comes out in December. And stop double posting please. I've seen you aound the forums and you double post a lot! Theres an edit button on the side to fix your post.

/\ Sorry if I sounded rude. I just think that they're giving out useless information. All I really want to know is the playable worlds. Not just extra info and pics on it.

H

heartwarrior

ok... anyway i dont have proof but itz definetly a thoery for me so

Awards
Okay. I have taken the liberty upon myself to quote and answer EACH AND EVERYONE'S post. Please bear with me as I have been patient and used my time to answer each and every one of your individual posts. If this offends you, I am sorry. I have taken the liberty upon myself to be honest, while "trying" to be as nice as I can.

Here is my review of the posts so far...

GTX said:
Actually I've been feeling like that too. I think its because we've barely, or haven't, found out about the main story. We've only recently seen Kairi's face and learned of the Deep Dive world. And we people discover that I jump. But now they are just revealing more about worlds. I just care about the story. We still don't even know BHK's name! So its just like not appealing with just images and such since we waited for so long. I just want to play it.

I am less interested by the wait. I had plenty of patience, but... I really wouldn't care if it came out or not. I'm sure it will be a good game, but the sense of excitement has just... faded...

OmniKBM said:
How could you start a tread like this !

Because it actually makes sense if you are a senior member and/or have enough sense to comprehend it. ^^;

Enchanted Rose said:
Yes I agree it's so tedious waiting and if it doesn't turn out 2b good were all going 2b so disappointed. I mean I've known about Kh2 for about 1.5 years but obviously some people have known longer and r even more annoyed. I'm not disinterested in kh2 but I'm not speculating and trying to form theories because of some screen shot- I haven't even looked at most of them. When the game does actually come out the whole forums are going to be really different and people could spoil the storyline as a result which I really don't hope happens.

I don't know why people would be annoyed.. except with all the stupid and illogical theories made up. The game has been way over-rated and very... stretched out. I do believe they released information too early. I "may" buy the game now.. that is... compared to when I first joined and would have bought it immediately.

S King said:
Well consider this: would you rather have to wait for a game that you now little about (so when you play the game you will be surprised about the story to it's fullest), you would you rather play a game that you know a lot about (you know everything so it will be boring). Pick one.

I understand that you're annoyed about the long wait, I'm sure everyone is (like me) but patience is such a useful virtue...

Who said I was annoyed? I never said that. I merely stated the under the circumstances, the appeal for this game has lowered in my opinion. It has become over-rated. You look at OmniKBM's post and you can easily tell it has become over-rated. Besides... it still wouldn't be boring if I knew.

KH2-Sora said:
ok probgely dude your just a looser who dosent want to learn about kh2 so when you buy the game you want understand anything about it so go ahead and talk about the trass the site BUT NEVER TRASS KINGDOM HEARTS 2.

IMA LOOSER>@!> I TRASSED KH2@!#! LEK OMG!@!.... Not. First off, you are an idiot. =\ Sorry, it can't be helped. Secondly, I would like for you to type with proper grammer and punctuation so I could understand your worthless post. Your post is a potential flame. As I asked before... please, none of that. I never "trassed" KH2.net or KH2 itself. Please learn to read.

S King said:
Excuse me? I think you misunderstood. Knowing too much about anything (a game, a movie etc.) spoils it. That's what I was saying. I want to save the 'learning' when I actually play the game/watch the movie.

The moral of the story: Hype is evil.

He/She/It/He-She was speaking to me. Hype is not evil. It gets you excited.

Light121 said:
if you ask me, i don't think that they should have released information about kh2 until it was closer to being finished. i'm not saying that they should have waited until it was about to be released until they told us aabout it, but with kh, it had deep dive at the end if you did all the extra stuff i always ignored, and that was probably before they had really done much on the game. like the sims games, they had a team working on the sims 2 since 2000, but they didn't really release anything about it until their last expantion for the sims, when the game was either mostly done, or a year 'til done. granted, i think they changed realease dates alot, but you didn't have to wait for it since the origanal sims came out for the sims 2. who knows though, maybe they were working on a kh2 while they were working on kh. But with the deep dive, that makes people want to know more about what it is, and eventually kh2, and then everyone wants more and more because it's new and everyone is interested. after a while, you lose interest, either because there is no new or interesting info, you don't even know much about it, your tired of waiting, or you already know everything, its not a new idea anymore, and you lose interest. personaly, when i first found out about kh2, i thought it sounded cool, and found out some stuff about it, but then i moved on to something else that caught my interest, and so on, anyway, i think i said everything i need to say about thids topic, and i hope it hasn't confused too many.

edit, the wait also dosn't bother me, because i'm not staring at the computer all day finding every little detail about the game, i'm doing other things, like playing other games reading, seeing movies, hanging with friends, and so on. if the wait is really bothering you, either you can't move from the computer, because you are really interested, or you can't find anything better to do, so if the wait is bugging you so much, don't spend eveery spare minute checking kh2, and have some fun with other things and keep busy.

I agree with most of what you said, but not everybody who obsesses over it is always at their computer. Don't be so stereotypical. Also, we didn't need to hear you life story. =\ I don't see why everyone is so annoyed. I'm not annoyed. It's just much less appealing to me than I first thought.

zero cool said:
yea i AGREE w/ light

Okay.... No oppinions for yourself?

DarkSora9696 said:
I agree with you! Especially on the last thing! I found that sort of funny lol

Also, this dosen't have to do with what Light said but...
They are gonna give you AS MUCH INFORMATION as they possiblly can... because they want you to antisipate it's arrival so that when it comes out you buy it like that day.. CAUSE THEY WANT YOUR MONEY! lol ... So, they're gonna give you really cool screen-shots... really cool info really cool ANYTHING that would MAKE you want the game EVEN MORE! And they are gone give you it to you really early so you're like, "I CAN'T WAIT!" lol... Like some kid said... Hype is evil!

Not quite. Nomura said himself in some kind of conversation that he had released too much already. They're holding back. But like I said... I don't care near as much anymore. Of course they want money. Nothing in life is free. Really.. It's true... They're screen shots are alright.. and so is the info. Not that great though. You over-exagerate. Hype is not evil... as said before. =\

monkeybutt said:
Your all idiots. >>; xD Most of you.

I agree with Prodigy Keyblade

How could you start a tread like this !

LEIK OMFGZ11M PROD HAT KH2Z11 WIE/1/1/1

ok probgely dude your just a looser who dosent want to learn about kh2 so when you buy the game you want understand anything about it so go ahead and talk about the trass the site BUT NEVER TRASS KINGDOM HEARTS 2.

Trass? Yes Prodigy, don't "trass" KH2, it's very rude. xD

Yes Prodigy is a looser >>; A huge loooooser. Which is why I love him so much. xD

Learn about KH2? As someone said your just ruining the game for yourself. It will be one of the best RPG's of the year, but when I see 50+ threads with the same thing, it degrades the game. Prodigy isn't degrating the game, you are. D:!

KH2 was announced shortly after KH1. Square-Enix tends to do that. >>; Announce their games early to build up hype.

Very... err... nice monkey. xD. Nicely said. And... it's "degrading". xP

S King said:
monkeybutt said:
Your all idiots. >>; xD Most of you.

KH2 was announced shortly after KH1. Square-Enix tends to do that. >>; Announce their games early to build up hype.

I'm an idioit?! lol

Anyway, like I said.

S King said:
Hype is evil.

I am not going to repeat myself on the hype thing... =\

Madness said:
I agree that it's kind of... evil of Square-Enix to just give us these little snippets of information about worlds and stuff but not give us anything on the plot or even so much as a release date. I think it'll be worth the wait, though, but I'd feel better if I didn't know as much about the game as I do now. After all the tidbits of info that they've given, the wait until the release of Kingdom Hearts II is gonna seem like forever, whereas if I knew nothing about that game the wait wouldn't be as excrutiating. But then, that's Square-Enix's tactic. Release just enough information so that all the KH fans will be completely rabid by the time the game gets released.

You are right on a few things... but this information gets boring and loses my attention after a while. I suppose the ones who aren't obsessive break off and actually do something with their lives instead of devoting their pathetic life to a single, idle game. [I'm only speaking to people who do nothing else but play the game and stay in front of their computer screens. I'm not talking about any single individual.]

Super Sonic said:
Gots to go with teh prod here,
've been here over a year,but I no longer stay for KH2,if it is´'t released,I wouldn't really care,i´'s teh forums I like teh most,IMO they released info too early.

Woot! Another follower! xD Tru dat, SS... Tru dat.. xP [Intentional misspelling, people.]

sorarocks said:
How could u write that?

Err... Because I can? Plus... it's true... =P

.Oathkeeper. said:
I'm going to stop coming here around September, probably, because with Advent Children released and out of the way, Nomura's probably going to go crazy with the KH2 publicity. I've been feeling the same way. We're coming up with too many theories and fantasizing about the unknown that we're making the game something it probably won't be! We all have our own ideas about what we'd like to happen, but if it doesn't go that way, we'll be disappointed. And nobody wants that.

It was the same way with LOTR: ROTK extended release. All the diehard fans were praying that their favorite parts of the book would be put in that weren't in the theatrical edition, but when it came out, a lot of people were disappointed.

Let's all just mellow out and wait for it, eh?

Meh. You are mostly right. But it will be different with KH2 than LOTR. Like I've said many times... I can wait for eternity. Now I really don't mind if it never comes out. If you don't agree with me, fine. At least don't bash. It's my personal oppinion.

Dragonfly said:
I hate to say that I feel like that aswell

At first I was here becouse of this forum .. but now I'm here becouse of the RP FOrum ... Even though Kingdom Hearts is still amungst my MUST GET list .. It lost its magic a bit

Yeah... It's a "probably will get if there is nothing else" list... Lost its magic? Quite.

Silverwolf1500 said:
Things can be disappointing sometimes. The wait for this game has taken much of the appeal out of for some and has brought much impatience to others. It really depends upon the person in these kinds of things. There are other games out there, but the longing for KH2 imparticular has given many a hope that it is the best....and there is no doubt that it won't be awesome when it is released. The appeal may return when it does release, but then again, what happens to that appeal when KH2 is beaten? Will the longing for a possible third bring another appeal all it's own? Who really knows. It all depends on ourselves. But in my opinion, nothing truly loses it's appeal, that's just my way.

I agree with you, mostly. But I do think things lose their appeal. Just a way of life. =\

kairigirl said:
Yeah, same here. KH2 just doesn't have that appeal.

I don't really know why I stay here then, but I guess you could say it's cause of the people.

Anyways, I don't think they should've released anything mainly because it spoils the surprise. So yeah, I'm not really looking at it anymore. <_<

I agree. I agree totally. Like I said... It has lost appeal.

heartwarrior said:
how can u write somethin like that and i agree wif prodigy lol

Okay... and who were you talking to, again?

KHFanatic4565 said:
I'm kinda blended right now.

I'm being patient, but that's just because I didn't start looking for info until April.

Just enjoy what you have. Though I am a KH Fanatic, at the same time, I also like SE games, so I'll be playing FF7-10 while being on the forum.

Meh. The game does seem like it will be a hit... yet.. for the twentieth time... the appeal has been lost.

DarkSora23 said:
it has lost a little appeal but i think that b/c i have so much anticipation about the game it keeps the appeal high enough for me right now anyways.

I hope you keep your appeal and don't lose it then... best of luck. ^^;

heartwarrior said:
yea it has lost some appeal eversince

Ever since what?

heartwarrior said:
but the more fanz the more appeal nothin to worry about

Please don't double post... And nothing to worry about for whom? SE?

Spirit said:
ah alas our faithful KH2 begins to die *sigh* we knew ye well yes KH2 has lost its luster but it is just part of growing up... u begin not to care about the things u used to care about as u get older.. its a part of life...and u begin not to care about it more as the time we have known about it gets longer yet it is still not realeased.. its the sad truth but like i said before its a part of life.... deal with it

Thanks for that... I guess... You made sense in a.. spiritual way? Guess you fit your name... Anyways... You are right mostly.

DarkSora23 said:
but when it is released all will be back to normal

Not Quite... How will it be back to normal? KH2 will be out. It won't be the same anymore.

KHFanatic4565 said:
There will most likely be a frenzy for the game though. Anyways, just wait.

Probably. Yet that has nothing to do with this thread. Stay on topic, or don't post.

keyblademaster25 said:
I kind of agree, they released info on KH2 way to early. When I heard about KH2 I went really crazy and had KH2 on my mind for a "VERY" long time but after awhile I got tired of hearing the same old news about it and I just now revisited to find out if they got anything new but everybody is still talking about the same old stuff. I don't want any new info I just want the game to come out so I can enjoy what I enjoyed while playing Kingdomhearts. So I'm actually really glad Square hasn't revealed any Important key news about KH2. All I know is that they better not push back the release date or I'll probably forget all about KH2!
I just wanted to say that...

Okay. Well thank you for your time you put into that... I guess... Anyways... It has no release date, yet. Thus.. It can't be pushed back. =\

heartwarrior said:
kh2 is way too popular it cant lose alot off appeal so theres nothin to worry about

There's about ten to fifteen people who've replied to this thread who also say it has lost the appeal. If only you would read more... *sigh*

heartwarrior said:
and u guyz keep askin when kh2 is comin out its coming out in october

You do not know if it's coming out in October or not. And please... don't double post. This is the second time I will have asked you. STAY ON TOPIC!

KHFanatic4565 said:
Winter 2005. That's in December. In time for the holiday season.

No one has declared that it will come out in Winter 2005. All that has been declared is that at least "one" (meaning either FFXII or KH2..) will not make it for the holidays. You don't know if that will be KH2 or not. So DON'T SAY THAT. STAY ON TOPIC!

heartwarrior said:
yea in US it comes out in December but in japan it comez out in OCTOBER

That's pure speculation. You don't have "any" proof. Thus, do not speak. STAY ON TOPIC!

GTX said:
^Do you have proof that its coming out in October? Until then I don't believe you. Most of the speculation is that it comes out in December. And stop double posting please. I've seen you aound the forums and you double post a lot! Theres an edit button on the side to fix your post.

/\ Sorry if I sounded rude. I just think that they're giving out useless information. All I really want to know is the playable worlds. Not just extra info and pics on it.

Very True. Thank you for pointing that out. Like I said, though... STAY ON TOPIC!

heartwarrior said:
ok... anyway i dont have proof but itz definetly a thoery for me so

Good for you, but this is not a theories page. STAY ON TOPIC!

-----

I hope this doesn't offend anybody, but I just "had" to do an overview and be honest, while at the same time, as nice as I can. No more double, triple, etc. posts please. I also do not want any flames. I don't want want to get off topic either.

Your patience has been appreciated.
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back