• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lets break down The original BBS movie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tenchi ryu

So now that we know some things, lets brake down some things in sunset horizon and BBS movies in Kh2 and Kh2fm

So I guessed they scrapped the part with them finding th KK, KKD and way of the dawn, and they got rid of my beloved capes!!! And do you guys think the fight with LS terra in kh2fm was canon?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
It is now. As of the last trailer for BBS, it was still debateable. It is now confirmed.

?<birthbysleep>?

I think it is canon due to the fact that Terras armor stayed at keyblades graveyard in the same position Sora found him...then we see that he is supposed to save everybody that is connected to his heart so that makes up for it that fight should be canon

tenchi ryu

You know Nomura is such a liar....told us that fight was unimportant....lying out the ass

Amulet

Does anyone know if the whole Ven x Aqua Destiny Island cutscene where Ven was like "erase me" was taken out? What about the scene at Olympus Colosseum where MX is talking to Ven about losing it and in order to obtain it he must give up?

Z

Zulkir

Changes.

1) They got rid of the capes

2) They got rid of the "beast" thing that terra destroys before walking into the center.

3) They added a conversation before the fight.

4) They put on their armor AFTER talking to MX.

5) MX doesn't freeze Terra's arm

6) Terra's eyes don't turn yellow until AFTER MX posesses him.

7) Keyblades are whatever you used I think, not the original chainless ones(chainless keyblades retconned).

8) MX's keyblade wasn't used to summon Kingdom Hearts, although it might have been temporarily, as he was able to summon it again.

9) Ven's helmet didn't crack when MX froze him.

10) Vanitas didn't jump down and shock terra with lightning, he did ride a keyblade tornado and attack Aqua/Ven.

11) Ven's keyblade didn't shatter.

tenchi ryu

Does anyone know if the whole Ven x Aqua Destiny Island cutscene where Ven was like "erase me" was taken out? What about the scene at Olympus Colosseum where MX is talking to Ven about losing it and in order to obtain it he must give up?

You know....either I've been missing some videos, or something was cut out....I swear I don't remember seeing either scene

tenchi ryu

Changes.

1) They got rid of the capes

2) They got rid of the "beast" thing that terra destroys before walking into the center.

3) They added a conversation before the fight.

4) They put on their armor AFTER talking to MX.

5) MX doesn't freeze Terra's arm

6) Terra's eyes don't turn yellow until AFTER MX posesses him.

7) Keyblades are whatever you used I think, not the original chainless ones(chainless keyblades retconned).

8) MX's keyblade wasn't used to summon Kingdom Hearts, although it might have been temporarily, as he was able to summon it again.

9) Ven's helmet didn't crack when MX froze him.

10) Vanitas didn't jump down and shock terra with lightning, he did ride a keyblade tornado and attack Aqua/Ven.

11) Ven's keyblade didn't shatter.
Yea that pretty much sums it.....the whole mighty morphin keyblade ranger transformation was nice, but they should have kept the capes

Z

Zulkir

Yeah, I do say I miss capes.

Hell, to compensate, I'm going to start wearing a cape, WHO'S WITH ME!!

?<birthbysleep>?

You know Nomura is such a liar....told us that fight was unimportant....lying out the ass

he said it could be canon or it could not that it didn't matter he didn't wanted us to focus on that because that would reveal that Terra at least his armor possesed was alive (we would have think it was completely Terra) so he never said it was non-canon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back