• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lets debate on the North American BBS Release date!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
What was it again? December, then Feb. Then finally May? Thank god BBS didn't get delayed

xXRepaXx

mhmm i cant agree with you more, because all that means is longer wait for the na and europeanversions.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Don't forget PAL.
I wonder when SE are gonna announce the game. Next month? After FFXIII?

DXLelouch

December lolz id would literally take a flight to Japan and kick SE peeps in the balls if i had to wait tht long

Suzuku

I really hope they announce the release date for the game by the end of this month. What the hell is taking so long. -_-

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Hello all, lets debate on the bbs release date, im curious to what most people think, and who knows, we may find some random person who does know the date.

i think it will be around end of february or march. because there was only about a month and a half break between Days in jp and na.

what do you all think??

I'll go with mid April to late May.

Key to Truth

Awards
I really hope they announce the release date for the game by the end of this month. What the hell is taking so long. -_-

Taking long...? There just have been 8 days since the japanese version was released, just wait to see these twodemtits on your console xD.

As everyone says, and i think, it will be around May.

addik

I think it will be April.

I'm basing this off Kingdom Hearts 2, where we only had a 3 month gap (JP release was Dec. 2005, US release was March 2006). That was a huge game.

Then we have Kingdom Hearts DS... Did they release it on September? There goes a 4 month gap, so I'm not sure. I still think it's April. (But wait, wasn't KHDS released at the very last day of May? I guess my 3 month gap theory still holds substance)

moonerzie

Website
SmearglePWNS.deviantart.com
I think it will be April.

I'm basing this off Kingdom Hearts 2, where we only had a 3 month gap (JP release was Dec. 2005, US release was March 2006). That was a huge game.

Then we have Kingdom Hearts DS... Did they release it on September? There goes a 4 month gap, so I'm not sure. I still think it's April. (But wait, wasn't KHDS released at the very last day of May? I guess my 3 month gap theory still holds substance)

Well everyone is saying April/May so we can only wait to see. arabslol

addik

@moonerize: I thought we were supposed to debate on it!!!!

(That said, KHDS is released on Sept 29, so basically that's nearly a 4 month gap release).

addik

WELL yeah. XD But with everyone saying the same thing it's kinda hard to debate! haha!
I'll bet on June then, they'll do more than localize the game. They'll lessen the demtits.
Poor English-speakers, I guess it's time to improve my Japanese.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back