• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lets debate on the North American BBS Release date!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DXLelouch

i can pretty much guarantee it wont come out in August cause there would be so many pissed off fanboys and girls storming SE its not even funny lolz

State

Awards
i can pretty much guarantee it wont come out in August cause there would be so many pissed off fanboys and girls storming SE its not even funny lolz

Just because fans want something now doesn't mean the company will give it to them... well, now! It's like fans would want the English version to comes first than the Japanese one.

FadedSunrise

Just because fans want something now doesn't mean the company will give it to them... well, now! It's like fans would want the English version to comes first than the Japanese one.

^^
Although, didn't they say that's what made them develop FFXIII's English version the way they did, so that it could come out relatively quicker? The fan demand, that is/the fan complaints on previous games.

State

Awards
^^
Although, didn't they say that's what made them develop FFXIII's English version the way they did, so that it could come out relatively quicker? The fan demand, that is/the fan complaints on previous games.

Fan demand AND how FFXIII is their pride and joy.

thesupersakura

Well, not saying that this is true or anything, but when you search BbS on 1UP you get the release date as being in May. I , personally, think it'll come out during the summer guesstimating between June - August. Most VA's are done recording so...that tells you right there that the production and translation is coming along nice.

xXRepaXx

I'll bet on June then, they'll do more than localize the game. They'll lessen the demtits.
Poor English-speakers, I guess it's time to improve my Japanese.

DON'T say such things! i will not allow it to be in June, that's too late!!

Well, not saying that this is true or anything, but when you search BbS on 1UP you get the release date as being in May. I , personally, think it'll come out during the summer guesstimating between June - August. Most VA's are done recording so...that tells you right there that the production and translation is coming along nice.

im pretty sure i read in a couple places that they have completed the voice acting.

anyone else?? any more opinions???

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
I'm still going to say BY December of this year. Remember how long it took for the English version of CoM on the PS2 to come out? IT came out I think a year after the date they SAID it would come out.

Meh, personally I think it'd be better if they released it in Japan and the USA at the same time.

xXRepaXx

I'm still going to say BY December of this year. Remember how long it took for the English version of CoM on the PS2 to come out? IT came out I think a year after the date they SAID it would come out.

Meh, personally I think it'd be better if they released it in Japan and the USA at the same time.

i afree with you on that they hould release it at the same time 8D

Kentsu13

hopefully a summer release since they pretty much only need to translate stuff plus voice which has aready started didnt it (im not sure...) but i can wait longer if they added more stuff for NA release of course

Alex999

bet you guys anything they'll come out with a bbs remix in japan. kh is equally popular there and here. the psp is 10X more popular there than here. the games obviously gonna sell alot more there than here. so of course they get their little stupid remix -_____-

Xethorsiph

Don't wanna derail the thread too bad, but the other thread for this is relatively dead, so...

About the PSP Go. Does anyone know if BBS is available on the Jap PSN, or if it's confirmed that it won't be?

FadedSunrise

When would they announce the date anyways? There is no English BBS site yet, so do they have to have that first? Or will they do it at an event...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

It took that long because they weren't originally going to release the game. They released it to promote Days

xXRepaXx

really? bvecause this games is like 100X more popular then days. The only reason days was so good was that you can play as Roxas and all the org. Althoug personally i liked the story, although there was not enough for my taste. but i loved the ending, because it was sad, and yah. although i though roxas's line "Who else will i have icecream with!?" was lame, i liked it 8D

xXRepaXx

woops nvm lol, i thougth u were reffering to BBS, and i was LIKE WHAT! but yah i didnt read clearly the first time hahah. lol yah soorrry.

RELEASE DATE INFO ANYONE??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back