• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lets debate on the North American BBS Release date!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
I'll stay by my previous decision.

December 2010. Don't expect a later release date; Not saying it won't come out before then, but still - never expect anything less or more. Just remember it took them over a year to release KH: CoM in America after it was released in Japan, if I remember correctly. .

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
^No, COM was released like a month after the Japanese release unless you mean Re:COM which took long because it wasn't even going to be coming to America in the first place.

I put 100 munny on a Tuesday in April.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
I meant Re:CoM, sorry for the mishap. I swear I saw Re: CoM at Wal-Mart the other day, but meh.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'll stay by my previous decision.

December 2010. Don't expect a later release date; Not saying it won't come out before then, but still - never expect anything less or more. Just remember it took them over a year to release KH: CoM in America after it was released in Japan, if I remember correctly. .

I've told you this before. Re:CoM was never meant to be released in NA, but they released it as a promotion for Days, giving up the rest of the organisations voices. Thats why it came out a year after the Japanese one. and BBS is a smaller game to Re:CoM so it wouldn't take that long

FadedSunrise

If its anything in March-April, I feel like we would have heard something already.

May-July here. :bets 1 munny:

Xircs-Number I

^actually 4

Cmon guys its not gonna take 6 months.

We are are going to have it by May and we will know the date by late Feb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back